Pve mode is being scrapped

Thephoenixshow

It's a shame what utter dogshit this has turned into, almost makes me retroactively feel ashamed for loving Overwatch originally- but for as god awful as everything around this game has become, they can't take away what it once was, and for me that is one of the very best times I've ever had playing a competitive multiplayer game.

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS
  • Like 2

On 17/05/2023 at 0:28 AM, Riiszk said:

Ow2 is just the overwatch free to play update, nothing more. 

Don’t forget it took one of the most solid and stable games out there and turned it into your average early access bugfest, with MTX as the turdling on top. Nothing more, but certainly something less. 

• Like 2

In the same boat as most here. Only reason I ever done the PS5 stack was because of the PVE experience. OW2 is just horrendous compared to the first 'version'. 

This on top of the fact they sent a cease and desist to the SM2 developers in the same day really solidified how shit the company is. 

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

It's a shame what utter dogshit this has turned into, almost makes me retroactively feel ashamed for loving Overwatch originally- but for as god awful as everything around this game has become, they can't take away what it once was, and for me that is one of the very best times I've ever had playing a competitive multiplayer game.

Same. I am not a PVP gamer usually but 2016 Overwatch with friends was 2nd only to Halo 3 as my favourite MP experience. Spend almost 100 hours on a backup account playing purely for fun. Sadly, the experience got stale years ago for me and Overwatch "2" has been a complete joke. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MrFudge said:

Don’t forget it took one of the most solid and stable games out there and turned it into your average early access bugfest, with MTX as the turdling on top. Nothing more, but certainly something less. 

Yeah true.

They took a lot. I'm a Rein main and lost my Zarya to bubble me ?