Bounties bugged?

2 hours ago, illninoese said:

Does the patch fix any bounties that we were unable to scan? Or if anyone gets the plat that had that problem as well, please mention it. 

Yes, I can confirm this, the patch fixed 2 trophies for me, Intergalactic Geographic & Caij Match

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sephirothdude said:

Should you be able to do all bounties during the story or are some only available post game? I'm stuck at 10/16 and she won't give me anymore, also I can't scan every bounty is this correct? 

The final 6 unlock very late in the story. And yes it’s normal that you can’t scan many of them — there are only 8 different bounty scans, and that’s including Caij and the bounty minions.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Sue me for necro reviving the thread. But on my end it seems there is a non issue bug affecting my save at least. Like I'm still able to get the trophy involving Caij's side story and he platinum but I'm still missing a bounty puck. I know no one will care much as it dosen't affect the trophy or plat , but I thought I bring it up in case someone else has a similar problem

tldr: A non issue bug doesn't effect the trophy or platinum but renders the game save a not being able to 100% completion on it.