Bounties bugged?

I'm also stuck at 11. I'm assuming they messed something with order, because from early guides you were meant to kill 14 around the world and then next 2 are longer runs where you have some meditation points disabled. I killed few on my own while doing collectibles and then she gave me one on Jedha temple (the one with meditation points disabled). After that it's stucked. I will try to reinstall the game, but I guess it won't help.

2 hours ago, dj_lalle said:

I was also stuck on 10/16, I tried to progress the story and then after unlocking a new planet called Nova Garon and completing Nova Garon it unlocked new bountys for that planet and talk options with cair, hope this helps people stuck here

unless it actually an bug, but it wasnt for me, I just had to progress the story

Can you provide the version of the game installed on your ps5 please ?

1 hour ago, Thesmurf089 said:

Has anyone tried doing a re-install to see if it fixes it? Just curious before I try that. 

I did, and it didnt help at all. That was with the digital version though, so maybe if you have the retail disc you might be able to roll it back to before patch 5 and get the trophy?

17 hours ago, Nock_The_Bot said:

I did, and it didnt help at all. That was with the digital version though, so maybe if you have the retail disc you might be able to roll it back to before patch 5 and get the trophy?

I've tried it. As I expected, game cannot load save 1.05 on 1.00 version. It doesn't give an error. When loading save main menu background stays, HUD appears instead of main menu options and you can't do anything.

Hey guys,

Like everyone else here i'm bugged too...

But... did you take notice that you can't finish the 100% tactical guide?

I killed some of the bounties but couldn't scan some of them. Soooooo.... even if they'll fix the issue... will i have to do a whole new playthrough cause i couldn't scan them?

Hopefully they'll Patch and unlock the already done bounties to the tactical guide...

28 minutes ago, ViioZero said:

Hey guys,

Like everyone else here i'm bugged too...

But... did you take notice that you can't finish the 100% tactical guide?

I killed some of the bounties but couldn't scan some of them. Soooooo.... even if they'll fix the issue... will i have to do a whole new playthrough cause i couldn't scan them?

Hopefully they'll Patch and unlock the already done bounties to the tactical guide...

Some of the bounties are same enemies/robots so you don't scan them again. I'm stuck on 11 and as far as I remember scan progress is 75%. You also meet a lot of enemies (new and old) while doing final bounties that disable some fast travels until finished. I wouldn't worry about that trophy, because it wasn't marked as missable in guides.

• Like 1

Im also trapped behind this bug so i cant obtain the platinum.

stuck on 11/17, seems my bug is that it says ive still got a bounty to pick up from the 1v3 fight on nova and is still trying to track kleo-0. ive beaten them and have gone back to the site to see if i need to pick anything up and there is nothing there at all. 

The tracking of the bounty is stuck on it even know there is nothing there. :(

god i hope they fix this soon though. I want to move onto another game aha

Just completed this fine on my first playthrough and that was with killing some bounties without being told about them. This game seems to have different bugs for different people. Still got a couple of the Jedi chambers to do but think I may have the perk bug as I only have 7 slots at the moment and believe I only have two more to do.

On 5/25/2023 at 3:37 AM, SaviorKIA said:

Some of the bounties are same enemies/robots so you don't scan them again. I'm stuck on 11 and as far as I remember scan progress is 75%. You also meet a lot of enemies (new and old) while doing final bounties that disable some fast travels until finished. I wouldn't worry about that trophy, because it wasn't marked as missable in guides.

The last one, after finishing the ones that the chart shows, is a unique one as well.  It'll automatically be added to the tactical data once you finish it.  I think it'll be at 87% once you finish all the ones on the chart.

I found a workaround, but it did require a second playthrough for me. I did the first 5 bounties on my second play through and Caij again offered the bounty for Kili Oso early. So I quit the game without saving and didn't talk to her again. I finished the story and hunted down all the other bounty hunters and their pucks appeared without issue. Once I had cleared all bounties but the last two, I talked to Caij to get the bounty for Kili Oso and she gave me the bounty for Jo the Cannibal after that. Hopefully this helps some of you. 

Edited by zultan8212
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 3:51 AM, dj_lalle said:

i also know that two of the fights you have to do is a 1v3 and a 1v2

I accidentally did the 1v3 fight down in the Phon’Qi Caverns long before I was “supposed to”. So I’m curious as well since Cain is no longer giving me rumors if killing the bounties out of order would have an effect.

Edited by jobe13

On 5/25/2023 at 1:28 PM, zultan8212 said:

Does anyone know what the proper order of the bounties are if it's working correctly? I've done 5 on my second playthrough and Caij is already giving the bounty for Kili Oso.

Might be too late, but I believe killing Kili Oso is what glitches it 

On 27.05.2023 at 5:49 AM, zultan8212 said:

I found a workaround, but it did require a second playthrough for me. I did the first 5 bounties on my second play through and Caij again offered the bounty for Kili Oso early. So I quit the game without saving and didn't talk to her again. I finished the story and hunted down all the other bounty hunters and their pucks appeared without issue. Once I had cleared all bounties but the last two, I talked to Caij to get the bounty for Kili Oso and she gave me the bounty for Jo the Cannibal after that. Hopefully this helps some of you. 

I thought about it as well, so thanks for info. I wasn't rushing myself to check if that works, cause I'm planning to start NG+ with Purity and Warrior perks in few weeks.

This is a terrible BUG.

Players are Struggling across all plataforms with Bounty Bugs. Caij is not Starting the Bounty Quest. Or not Continuing the quests. 3 weeks of people waiting EA but not a single message.
We really don't know if another Patch will be released and if it will fix the bug that is making the Platinum unreachable.
There are more than 40 Pages os EAAnswers with Players having this issue.
People are also tweeting about it on Eastarwars EAhelp and Respawn about it.

Dead Space Remake also from EA hasn't receive anymore Patches, 1 month after the release and now no Patch is coming for it.
Maybe the same will happen with Jedi Survivor. 
Guess we should try raise this to game review sites like IGN, Metacritic etc, maybe we could reach EA's Attention.