Bounties bugged?

I don't know why this would be the case, but you might need to beat the story before you can do all of them. 

ETA: Just saw the reply about EA being aware. So disregard my response. 

Edited by go123ty
  • Like 1

Thx for the replies, guys. So it is how i feared.

1 hour ago, Exhuman1988 said:

So it looks like it was bugged in NG+ and stuck at 14/16. They patched it and now it messed up progression in NG. Classic EA :)

That's what got me confused. Most threads I found were talking specifically about NG+

Damn you EA ?

Edited by Nock_The_Bot

I'm stuck on 10/16. I think the problem is if you kill a bounty by accident, the earlier bounties are skipped if you did not do them up to this point. The order is just messed up. For me it was the one on jeddah, i stumbled upon and killed early. I dont know why you would put some of the encounters in, without the rumor and the others are dependent on the rumors. Makes no sense either go the one way or the other and not mess it up in between! Really disappointing, how often the community has to deal with such annoying bugs and updates and patches bring up new ones while maybe fixing another. Cant be that hard to put some flags and triggers into a game without them interfering with each other right?

Just to make players aware: According to the topic [OPEN] Broken Bounties-Caij stops giving Cal work at random times on EA Answer HQ, this issue seems to affect all platforms.

EA/Respawn stopped giving an update for two weeks regarding this issue, after confirming to work on a fix.

If somebody has a more recent information, provide a link and I will update my post.

According to the latest topics on EA Answer HQ, the bounty hunter system is broken in many aspects. 

Hope that all of you get a fix for the issues. 

Edited by Geridian
Changed a link
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, RedPage17 said:

She hasn't given me any bounties as of yet.

Same here. The entire bounty system hasn’t unlocked for me despite being way later in the game than they are supposed to. I’m stuck with a rumour telling me to speak to Caij to unlock bounties, but she just makes small talk.

• Like 1

I killed one of the bounties and he is counted as "Dead", but I have never received the puck and it still says 'Rumor: bounty' on the map.

People say to have randomly found the puck later on, on different locations, but I have yet to find it.

Guess I'll just focus on other stuff for now. :P

salute-see-ya.gif

This is not bugged I did it right now . Just killed one and talked to caij no issues occured and if you already killed any bounty than it will be counted as killed . I don't know why are you people getting this issue . I already completed game ,completed all perks , completed all chambers and killed all legendary enemies than started this bounty mission

7 minutes ago, Forrest_006 said:

This is not bugged I did it right now . Just killed one and talked to caij no issues occured and if you already killed any bounty than it will be counted as killed . I don't know why are you people getting this issue . I already completed game ,completed all perks , completed all chambers and killed all legendary enemies than started this bounty mission

The same bugs don't always occur for everyone, though.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Forrest_006 said:

Surely you must be aware that there are bugs that occur for some people but not others?

There are no bounties to kill in my game. The bounty system literally did not unlock. Instead of showing bounties on the pause screen in the middle, it shows “undiscovered”. Talking to Caij does not unlock the bounty system. Bounty hunters do not appear in the game. It’s bugged.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Surely you must be aware that there are bugs that occur for some people but not others?

There are no bounties to kill in my game. The bounty system literally did not unlock. Instead of showing bounties on the pause screen in the middle, it shows “undiscovered”. Talking to Caij does not unlock the bounty system. Bounty hunters do not appear in the game. It’s bugged.

Same here ?

11 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Same here. The entire bounty system hasn’t unlocked for me despite being way later in the game than they are supposed to. I’m stuck with a rumour telling me to speak to Caij to unlock bounties, but she just makes small talk.

Same exact issue. Rumor telling me to speak with her and she doesn’t have any dialogue.

Super annoying.

8 hours ago, Forrest_006 said:

report back if you actually get the rest, you got a single one, many of us have 10 - 11 unlocked. my bounties was fine up until where i am now and i'm going to assume you'll run into the same issue as you haven't got them all

I was also stuck on 10/16, I tried to progress the story and then after unlocking a new planet called Nova Garon and completing Nova Garon it unlocked new bountys for that planet and talk options with cair, hope this helps people stuck here

unless it actually an bug, but it wasnt for me, I just had to progress the story

Edited by dj_lalle