Is there any way to report a cheater?

I ask the question because I have seen some out of order trophies in some profiles like finishing a game before completing chapter 6 or playing 100 hours in 2 days, I can post the user if someone wants

You'll get hate posts for this

Looks like no one cares about cheaters, for you to report a cheater you need to pay!

I have been banned for doing topics like these

There's been posts similar to this type of thing. Most of the responses will involve most people just shrugging it off and not really caring about cheaters because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people are cheating, they'll probably be dealt with some way anyway.

• Like 1

You're going to get a lot of people complaining to you that no one cares mind your own business worry about yourself. You name it.

Become a premium member, go to the game, hit report, and fill out the form.

Since you're not a premium member, and I care about cheaters ruining leaderboards, message me with the name of the person and the game you think they cheated on and I'll report them. 

I suggest locking this topic down while you're at it. Click "Topic Moderation" towards the top of this thread and shut it down. You're going to get a lot of haters.

• Like 2

The reason there is hate on these threads and they pop up all the damn time and its incredibly frustrating.

People need to learn how to you the search function, most forums have these. If you search cheaters there will be pages of threads pop up.

• Like 1

You'll get hate posts for this

Looks like no one cares about cheaters, for you to report a cheater you need to pay!

I have been banned for doing topics like these

No, if I remember correctly you have been banned because you were being an ass.

And the fact that every time this kind of topic appears, you post that you have been banned is not doing you any better.

Edited by DocDoomII
  • Like 1

Reporting cheaters is currently a feature only available to Premium members, it was at one point in time available to everyone but Sly made some changes to the system so the testing is being done by Premium members. Last I heard the plan was to open the reporting to everyone but that may have changed, if ti does I assure you the forum will be made aware. 

Parker