Member Interviews: Golem25

Charizarzar

Good read :)

i always thought Fairgame$ would also be singleplayer but maybe i'm just being a idiot (unless they confirmed it on the PS blog which i don't read)

16 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

For the games you will never 100% because of unobtainables (EG: NHL 2K10) do you try to get all of the obtainable trophies?

I regret every unobtainable Trophy I never got around to unlocking, with a few being extra painful (I was really close to WipEout HD, for instance), so it is only fair that I do try my best to get all the ones I can still unlock. I had close to 800 unearned Trophies when I returned to Playstation platforms in 2020, so to now be down to 225 is quite an achievement, I think. I've cleaned up most of my old PS3 games, and I've been putting off the remainder now that PS Plus takes up all my time, but I hope to push to under 200 left before long.

that's what i want to do as well, play a game with unobtainable and get every obtainable trophy there is

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2023 at 8:42 AM, Charizarzar said:

I have had this happen with my mom, who brought home an awful sculpture of a LEGO figure that was half-transparent with moulded organs inside.

I had to google this. What I found was some mini-figs someone made of glass with mouse organs inside.

So there's that.

Edited by Jelly Soup