What is your most played game ever?

Ozetkiller

36 minutes ago, draqilo said:

What is suprising? The game is way TOO addictive.

Agreed, there's also incentive to keep playing for stars and challenge completion, playing with friends as well as progression on the now various modes available (namely, the Lego mode). Nobody seems to give Fortnite enough credit for offering so much, and remaining updated, all for free - nobody either than those already playing, of course. It's an extremely generous and fun offering all things considered.

I don't have nearly as many hours put into Fortnite as you, but I imagine that I will get to the 1000s of hours in game-time soon enough...

I've defintely played Hearthstone for more than 10k hours since 2013. On PS5 my most played game is at 300h and it is the Kingdom Hearts collection, I also play Pokémon RBY once a month at least 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozetkiller said:

What kept you playing odyssey for so long. Is there still alot to do after finishing the mainstory or what is the reason? Just asking out of intrest

Maybe it's because I have always been fascinated with Greek mythology and ancient Greece. My son and I actually grinded out every single item in Sargon's shop and used orichalchum instead of real money. We also 100% every map in the base game and all DLCs playing as both Kassandra and Alexios with 5 different builds for each character. The game also continued to have updates when they added Korfu island as a completely new map with new activities, outfits, and builds for your character. In fact, my son just recently discovered a hidden legendary chicken at level 99 in the Atlantis map. The chicken has gold feathers and can one shot you but rewards you with a golden egg worth 550,000 dracmae for killing it. It's things like that which keep us playing. The game actually never ends due to the mission board and conquest battles constantly being refreshed along with the infinite builds you can experiment with for your character. You can even create your own level or play other player's levels. All of these factors make the game have unlimited replayability and it doesn't hurt that the game is absolutely gorgeous on the PS5. One of the best looking games you'll ever play.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Agreed, there's also incentive to keep playing for stars and challenge completion, playing with friends as well as progression on the now various modes available (namely, the Lego mode). Nobody seems to give Fortnite enough credit for offering so much, and remaining updated, all for free - nobody either than those already playing, of course. It's an extremely generous and fun offering all things considered.

I don't have nearly as many hours put into Fortnite as you, but I imagine that I will get to the 1000s of hours in game-time soon enough...

The Lego mode is the reason I stopped play. The game is bad now. Before I was playing 16 hours straight at fortnite when I was 8 years old. Then when I was 10 years old I started to play 18 hours a day. Now I'm 14 years old and I stopped play after getting the platinum. So much good memories.  I don't have that much win as when I started I was really bad, but now I'm better then before. 

• Like 1

On Playstation? FFXIV for sure, probably followed by Genshin, then Monster Hunter: World. Throw Killzone 2 and every FromSoft game since Demon's Souls in there somewhere too.

Overall? If you include custom maps and stuff, DOOM II clears everything else combined. Probably put in 10k+ hours over the last 30 years and still going. Unreal Tournament '99 is probably in the thousands too since I played that online regularly for a decade or so. RuneScape is up there, started it before it went into RSII territory and continued up until around the time it changed into RS3. Binding of Isaac and Terraria are up there also.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, draqilo said:

The Lego mode is the reason I stopped play. The game is bad now. Before I was playing 16 hours straight at fortnite when I was 8 years old. Then when I was 10 years old I started to play 18 hours a day. Now I'm 14 years old and I stopped play after getting the platinum. So much good memories.  I don't have that much win as when I started I was really bad, but now I'm better then before. 

I only started playing a year or so ago, I don't mind the new additions but I imagine for OG players, it's quite the shift from what they're used to. How did you get your player card?

3 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

I only started playing a year or so ago, I don't mind the new additions but I imagine for OG players, it's quite the shift from what they're used to. How did you get your player card?

I got it from fortniters discord bot. Yes they were alot of additions in the game. If you want we can play time by time. I will be probably bad as Is been a while I didn't play.

https://discord.gg/Fortniters

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my PS5 last year and I've been playing a lot of games on it. According to my console, the 'game' I spent the most time with was the Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection. Poured over 100 hours into it. Rookie numbers I know. Might be overtaken by Odyssey or Valhalla just because I'm currently going for the platinums on those.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Fallout 4 (PS4) - 614 hours. This was my only PS4 game for the longest time

2. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX - 512 hours. This is technically 6 games, but the PS5 counts it as one

3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS4) - 446 hours. Have 186 on the PS5 version, and definitely have 1000+ on the Xbox 360

Got an honorable mention of Fallout 76. It's sitting at 444 hours, probably gonna overtake the 3rd place spot pretty soon

On Playstation its Elder Scrolls Online with 553 hours between the ps4/ps5 version. However, I also played ESO for over 1400 hours on PC too so between both platforms I have almost 2000 hours. 

My actual most played game of all time is World of Warcraft with just over 15,000 hours 

Definitely Heroes of the Storm. There's no exact numbers or time tracked, but probably around 6k+ hours. Played it competitively 2016~2021 until Blizzard killed the esports scene.

On Steam it's Apex Legends, Rocksmith 2014, and Binding of Issac around 300 each.
On PS3 I probably put 1000+ into Black Ops 1.
And according to Exophase, most played PS4/5 game is MK11 with 500 hours.

1. R6 Siege ps4: 1344 hours

2. GTA5 ps4: 1255 hours

3. R6 Siege ps5: 1236 hours

however in general i think 2 of my most played games are without a doubt Gran Turismo 4 and NFS Most Wanted 2005. GT4 alone probably has 5-6k hours in it. played that game to death as a kid. ocarina of time and maybe perfect dark would be 3rd and 4th ngl. loved those 2 a fuck ton as well

1. Beat Saber: 400 hours on psvr1 + 50 hours on psvr2 + 20 hours on SteamVR

I did the platinum "speedrun" 3 times. My best time was 1 day 1 hour on psvr1 with "knightnaruto," which was my other psn user, years ago. I also went as far as getting some SS ranks in expert+ and even some top 10 scores for the psvr1 and psvr2 versions (using ghost notes with faster song on and getting an SS rank full combo like that). I rarely play this anymore. I think I got burned out from it, but it's safe to say that I was pretty crazy about this game years ago.

2. Final Fantasy X: file with 250 hours on Ps2 + 40 hours NSG playthrough + full platinum run on Ps4 with around 140 hours

My original favorite game and rpg, FFX... It's really no surprise that I completed it twice and I even did the no-sphere-grid playthrough (without any other restrictions) once.

3. Audica: 200 hours

I only got its ridiculously challenging platinum because of that number of hours, there's no doubt about that 😂.

4. Final Fantasy X-2: 175 hours

I completed this 100% on Ps2 with a file that ended up with 2 iron dukes. The party was literally invincible on new game+. If I ever go after the Ps4 version (even without platinum) this would end up becoming my number 3 above.

5. Tripp: 160 hours

I got into a "mindfulness meditation" practice because of this game. I don't play it much anymore, but a couple of years ago I would spend at least half an hour daily with the meditations from Tripp. I definitely learned a lot with this one.

I don't count OhShape here (with 170 hours) because at least 50 out of those hours were letting the game play itself, so I didn't really play all 170 hours. I probably played around 120 hours for real.

• Like 1