What is your most played game ever?

Ozetkiller

On 9/20/2023 at 10:32 PM, TheDarkKratos said:

Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 (PS4) 5889 hours. 

Started playing 2016. I still play it almost every day/night.

So, that means a total of 7.5 years on the one game. Lol

Never seen that username on the game, do you move up the leaderboards or just play for fun? Same user name?

You got me beat, I have 5,129 hours according to my console, but 4247 hours from the stickerbook stats.

I also took a 2 year break completely,  even deleted the game, but got back into in the last year, I imagine would be around 7000 hour had I not took a break.

9 hours ago, bcks007 said:

do you move up the leaderboards or just play for fun? Same user name?

I only play for FUN. Yes, same ID.

You got me beat, I have 5,129 hours according to my console, but 4247 hours from the stickerbook stats

I would have to check my Sticker book stats to confirm stuff.

I also took a 2 year break completely,  even deleted the game, but got back into in the last year, I imagine would be around 7000 hour had I not took a break.

Long break. This game is my drug. Lol

And yes, you probably would be ahead of me

For me it would definitely be the Halo series but god knows how many hours I’ve put into Halo 3 on the Xbox 360 back in the day. But it being on 3 consoles now, and including the PC version. I’d say it has to be at least 10,000 hours++ just in Halo 3. 

According to exophase my top 3 for each:

PSN: Ghosts of Tsushima 42 hrs

Xbox: Halo: The Master Chief Collection 1,000 hrs

Steam: Halo Infinite 315 hrs. 

• Like 1

It used to be PS4 The Last of Us - 360 hours - which had been out for years, and I loved the MP.

Now surprisingly its Texas Chain Saw Massacre - 468 hours - which only came out last year. Slightly controversial as many people trash talk the game, but any issues other players had were issues that never bothered me, and saying GUN is a terrible dev, I have to disagree I clearly very enjoy the game.

Next I'm sure a high hour contender for me will be Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game - when it comes out 28th/May/2024, cuz I've been looking forward to this one for ages. 

Horror MP is my go-to to unwind when I can't be arsed to start a new game or can't decide what to play. So they make up for all my filler gamer hours.

That's why also have quite high hours in, Friday 13th, Dead By Daylight, & Evil Dead. 

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well on ps4/ps5 its

1. Apex legends (960 hours)

2. Overwatch 2 (879 hours)

3. Payday 2 (486 hours)

but I’ve played well over 1000 hours of minecraft across all platforms (only 372 hours with ps4), plus smash ultimate I’ve played over 600, some Pokémon games too

• Like 1

It's gotta be Skyrim if you count all the different systems and versions. And it'll get more time eventually since on this account I haven't played it and want to play the AE content but I haven't gotten around to it. I have to be over 1000 hours combined. 

Officially on this account I've only played 2 games with Dark Souls Remastered at 91 hours based off the timer and that seems to be about right. And I probably got another 30ish hours before I hit the plat on that. Maybe less since NG+ runs should go by quickly. 

• Like 1

Geez...I knew I was a novice gamer, but dang, some of these stats are blowing my mind. 

theHunter: Call of the Wild - 175 Hours 

Hunting Simulator 2 - 100 Hours 

Little League World Series Baseball 2022 - 100 Hours

Now if stats were known for the YEARS I've played NCAA Football, it'd be in the thousands 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

highest number I can see

Path of Exile 2800h

highest number I can see on console

PS5: GT7 about 900h

highest number definitly

Ragnarok Online, as this was my goto game during early gaming years, spreading over 2 server migrations. First US servers to EU servers, then EU servers to new EU servers.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 12:30 AM, HawaiiGator said:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey with almost 5,000 hours played. 

What kept you playing odyssey for so long. Is there still alot to do after finishing the mainstory or what is the reason? Just asking out of intrest

On 3/20/2024 at 6:43 AM, draqilo said:

Playstation: Fortnite ~4000 hours.

PC: Fortnite ~2000 hours.

Seriously. You've played Fortnite for that many hours total?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1