What is your most played game ever?

Ozetkiller

Unfortunately World of WarCraft.  I had over 10k hours logged from launch to Cataclysm with a few "I'm done with this forever" breaks which only lasted a few months in between some of the expansions.

Destiny - 2515 hours
Mortal Kombat X - 1323 hours
Soul Calibur VI - 910 hours

I don't have any statistics from non-PSN era, but I think the most time consuming were these:

Prince of Persia : Warrior Within (PS2)

Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox)

Rockband : Unplugged (PSP)

Heroes V (PC)

The Elder Scrolls : Oblivion (PS3). 
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (Switch)

For Sony consoles, it has to be FF XIV, I'm close to 600 hours and I'm not finished with all of the expansions.

All time wise, well, it has to be Runescape, I've been playing off and on for 18 years, I could check the time but I rather not find out.

1 cod mw 1376

2 ff 14 online 1130

3 gta 5 1035

4 the binding of isaac rebirth (eu)824

5 cod (actual hub for mw2 and 3) 810

6 cod cold war 572

7 the binding of isaac rebirth (us) 401

8 disgaea 5  360

9 minecraft 348

10 mk 11  340

1 1 nioh 339

platinum on all except that frakin mama in cold war and mw3

I'm taking into account games I played before the PS5 launched which was also before the tracking of playing time existed, so I would hazard a guess and say my top 3 is something like:

TES V: Skyrim (PS3, PS4 and PS5 versions)

Red Dead Redemption II (PS4)

Dead By Daylight (PS4 & PS5)

A ridiculous amount of hours into all 3 ^

In terms of games I've beaten the most however that's an entirely different story. I'd probably say I've played through the entirety of games such as The Last of Us, Uncharted 1-4 and the Ezio Trilogy more than any other title.

Special mentions to RDR1 and GTA IV which I've replayed a bunch of times over the years also.

Edited by CymroMatt

Mine are 

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain: 475

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: 338

Nioh: 325

Which are all highly inaccurate. I don't generally play games after I've completed the trophy lists. And none of these games take that long.

Don't really remember having these games on pause for a long time either. They are all PS4, so it's probably not tracked all that well.

Filter on just PS5 seems a lot more accurate:

Lost Judgment: 148

Judgment: 138

Resident Evil 4: 113

Ofcourse if we go by all platforms it'd be World of Warcraft by well over a year in play time. After quiting that over a decade ago, nothing has come close.

• Like 1

Mine would be WoW. On pc too many years played on that game.

Diablo3 on switch over 4500 hours as well as more since bought ps

Highest one that shows atm is Diablo 4 with 1400+ hours 

only been on ps since april 2023.

Considering I played it on PlayStation 2, 3, 4, 5 and PC, logging about 100 playthroughs each platform, I'm going to safely assume Resident Evil 4 is my most played game of all time.

• Like 1

Championship Manager - Champ man - Football manager

Championship Manager, which has been through a couple of change of studios and change of name since 1992, but played them all since the original. No other game comes close to the time spent on these.

On consoles this has to be GTA 4 since i had to grind hangman noose for months to get to rank 10. This was around 2009 - 2010 before the x2 and other methods/mods/hackers were available. 

Back in the fifa 16-20 days I also spent a lot of time on ultimate team but got bored off it and went back trophy hunting, so don't really have a ''main'' game anymore.

Due to work, family life and other duties I don't bother with games (except for the new GTA game) that take 100+ hours since this will take me months.

My most played game is a PC game called ''Runescape''. I spent thousands of hours on this game and got 200m in all skills till I eventually quit for good in 2020 and never logged back in again.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, provoligia said:

My most played game is a PC game called ''Runescape''. I spent thousands of hours on this game and got 200m in all skills till I eventually quit for good in 2020 and never logged back in again.

I have fond memories of early 2000s Runescape, running around Lumbridge and, for some reason, grinding goblin kills and stealing cabbages from the farm. :wub: I had no idea what I was doing, but I loved it lol.

Edited by ddracarys