Opening The Eye of Judgment Booster Box(100 Boosters) - 06.2023

TenNorbert

Hello Guys,

I would like to share with you my video of opening the EoJ boosters

It was one of my dreams when I first bought the game for myself, but I didn't have the money to import the cards.
Now after almost 14 years I have finally fulfilled this dream?

• Like 3

Two things to note about EoJ: it's the first trophy list to require DLC expansions (two of them) for platinum.

Secondly, you can print the cards you want/need and play them directly with the game without any modifications to the software/hardware.

• Like 2

I like to collect cards, it is my hobby, so printing is not an option

But I appreciate the creators for such a solution, because even people without money or the desire to collect cards can print them out for themselves and arrange any deck they want without any restrictions.

We can't say that this game is P2W

• Like 1

Glad you managed to live the dream eventually. Always been curios about this game. I don't think the printing solution was provided by the creators (could be wrong), but normally they would like to incentivise purchase of the packs I would assume.

On 6/20/2023 at 3:04 AM, Jimiboss98 said:

I don't think the printing solution was provided by the creators (could be wrong), but normally they would like to incentivise purchase of the packs I would assume.

They stopped printing cards for EoJ over a decade ago. For me, printing was the only real solution to obtain the cards necessary for platinum (Wizards of the Coast doesn't want you to print their cards).

9 hours ago, Helyx said:

They stopped printing cards for EoJ over a decade ago. For me, printing was the only real solution to obtain the cards necessary for platinum (Wizards of the Coast doesn't want you to print their cards).

Yeah nothing against it just saying that the solution of printing was probably not provided by Devs. Stuff like that is normal made by the community. Even when games ''die'' devs rarely go out of their way to leave something like this for the community. 

Wow. That's quite amazing. I'm a little annoyed I could never fully grasp the game's rules and sadly have only ever won a single game against the AI. I've got the 2 DLCs, I've got all the cards printed out. Probably the worst purchase in gaming I've ever made. I fully intended to earn that platinum. Just could never figure out how to play well. There's about two tutorials on the web for beating it but both require you to be educated on how the game works. I'd go back to it today with the right support system, but not alone. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 6/20/2023 at 5:32 AM, Helyx said:

Two things to note about EoJ: it's the first trophy list to require DLC expansions (two of them) for platinum.

Secondly, you can print the cards you want/need and play them directly with the game without any modifications to the software/hardware.

Hey! I want to play this game in 2024. Where do you find the printable cards?  
You have a link?

thank you

As someone who enjoys the AR/VR/"Toys to Life" games as sort of a guilty pleasure, Eye of Judgment was and remains a very cool concept. For obvious reasons the PSP spinoff is a better way to get into the game (fully virtual cards, and I think a story mode).

And yes, printing was a lifesaver and a cool way to try some new combinations.

43 minutes ago, Tyser69 said:

Oh thanks a lot!!

so with that list no need to buy dlc?

You need the DLC for the game to be able to recognize cards from sets 2 and 3.

This is still one of, if not the only game to require paid DLC to earn the platinum trophy.

EDIT: To save yourself from printing all the cards, follow Vyrastas' guide for EoJ (it's perfect in every way; no other guide comes close)

http://tinyurl.com/EoJtrophyguide

Edited by Helyx

8 minutes ago, Helyx said:

You need the DLC for the game to be able to recognize cards from sets 2 and 3.

This is still one of, if not the only game to require paid DLC to earn the platinum trophy.

EDIT: To save yourself from printing all the cards, follow Vyrastas' guide from EoJ (it's perfect in every way; no other guide comes close)

http://tinyurl.com/EoJtrophyguide

First destiny also requires the taken king dlc to earn the platinum due to changes in the light and armor slot system

14 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

First destiny also requires the taken king dlc to earn the platinum due to changes in the light and armor slot system

Yeah, I deliberately worded it that way in the hopes someone wouldn't feel the need to correct me about an unrelated game. Happy New Years.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...