Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Highest scorer, for now... :D Boooda is 2nd too, knew he'd want to live up to my prediction of him winning the platinum league. I'm probably too inspirational for my own good tbh.

I'm also notice that both me and Boooda top the platinum list with 4 each. Yet he is 1st and I'm 2nd, surprising that. :P

Hey I wanna join the fun as top 3 :D

• Like 2

Hey I wanna join the fun as top 3 :D

Yeh I'm pretty sure you were my prediction for Bronze league winner. If not it's not like anyone's gonna bother searching through past pages for it anyway. :P So it's no doubt that you're in the top 3 score-wise. I still expect you to win the league, and then both of you will pull 0's as planned in the CWC yeh? :D

• Like 3

Yeh I'm pretty sure you were my prediction for Bronze league winner. If not it's not like anyone's gonna bother searching through past pages for it anyway. :P So it's no doubt that you're in the top 3 score-wise. I still expect you to win the league, and then both of you will pull 0's as planned in the CWC yeh? :D

Zajac9999

Platinum: Boooda

Gold: Zajac9999

Silver: ExHaseo

Bronze: x9zachattack5x

I saved all the predictions ^_^ And yeaaaaaaaaaaaah....totally gonna get those 0's...

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

Dammit, cant get any points with this fairytale thing. i watched 30 episodes today. What is this power that is forcing me to watch fairytale

The power of friendship? Dont forget the more you shout, the stronger you become!

I thought it was called 'Dragon Force' :awesome:.

Since you're already watching anime you should start grinding SO4 and complete the combo.

Well Clawz did sign up for the Let's Play... and never posted there again :|.

Lol its a shame I can't replatinum Rising.   :P Good match anyway. Semi-close I guess.

MGR is very generous with its bronze trophies. It's one of the few games that's actually fair with bronze, silver, and gold trophies. Bronze being easy, silver takes more effort, and gold takes a lot of effort.

How's everyone doing so far? I'm going to continue with the VR missiong in MGR when I get home and try to beat mission #18 (or at the very least beat wave 3 :lol: ).

Looking forward to that.

Haven't done much this round point wise, only got a few trophies from Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!! I did at least beat survival mode and beat time attack mode in under 10 minutes. Got a few trials done as well, actually hoping to get trials done today or tomorrow. Once I finish the trials the plat is pretty much assured since that is really the only worrisome thing left and just have to get through the grind for the plat dood

How's everyone doing so far? I'm going to continue with the VR missiong in MGR when I get home and try to beat mission #18 (or at the very least beat wave 3 :lol: ).

Ive been playing vlr again in anticipation for ZE3 *hype* should come close to the plat by the end of the fixture. Might do some grinding in j stars later and/or play some more geometry wars 3

How's everyone doing so far?.

Great, I got the garage cleaned out, organized my office and moved some furniture around. I also made some homemade beef jerky and had a wonderful date night with my wife. It has been a productive fixture.

Oh wait, you mean with trophies? Poorly. :S

• Like 4

Great, I got the garage cleaned out, organized my office and moved some furniture around. I also made some homemade beef jerky and had a wonderful date night with my wife. It has been a productive fixture.

LMAO lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512. Spending some quality time with the wifey is much more important though and the rewards are probably better too.

• Like 2

Sounds more productive than my weekend. I slept Saturday, played games with the fiancee on Sunday,a nd then sat around yesterday for 5 hours while DirecTV put satellite in per my request, and against the wishes of the landlord. I don't really care if the landlord is against it. There is no reason to not have it. Everyone else in our townhouse community has it, and it is much cheaper than cable (saving 50% a month vs sticking with cable). So the landlord can suck it up and deal with it.

• Like 1