Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Oh ok, I thought GMG started at ep 125 :|.

I wonder if things will ever get as awesome again as the GMG arc.... People (who read the manga) said that the Tartaros arc was amazing but right now i'm not really feeling it. It's still fun to watch but it isn't as exciting like the GMG arc was.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

Congratulations to my mate Claws xD fantastic

Also I would love to congratulate my buddy Zajac, what a Clash!! Off course in the end the true titan delivered the final blow, outstanding bud

Also just a quick reminder, Toxi is currently offline, he'll probably stay if zeros in the upcoming matches.

I'd also like to congratulate zajac the thing is though this really wasn't a clash of titans as I've openly stated I wasn't aiming for a victory this season and was focusing on other things so I do wonder if he wasted points on that round?

Also you using "if" instead of "with" gets really confusing sometimes.

Oh I enjoyed this fixture so much....I especially enjoyed the part where my opponent synced really regularly....oh wait....

I also enjoyed having so much banter with my opponent...they were uber active in the thread....oh wait......

(Definitely need that sarcasm font)

I'd usually just take the loss on the chin and shrug it off, but it has annoyed me immensely to be honest.  Not necessarily the fact my opponent has been really underhanded and only synced sporadically during the final day, but the fact they have obviously been around on the forum but chose not to post or participate.

The whole concept is meant to be fun....I certainly had fun with my games, but it spoils it for me when people don't get involved.  Dumb shit like this makes me not want to participate anymore and I have messaged Prinny thusly.  

Also I noticed it was originally posted as me having the win at 179 points, now I've dropped to 148??  Whatever....seems my opponent is happy to PM the admin but can't be bothered to post here.

I'll stop bitching now, but the above will serve as fair warning to those in the silver league who are up against my previous opponent.

Anyhow...I'm looking forward to all of my future fixtures with the lovely active members ^_^

Rottenecards_19279185_xkzjt74xgt.png

Ummm... people have been doing the no sync thing for ages so why complain now?

My main losses have come from people that sync on day1 only and then don't sync again until right near the end of the final day and wasn't it agreed on way back that this was just a case of deal with it as much as I hate it as well?

As for the lack of banter couldn't that also be said about roughly half of the participants though and as for your score it doesn't mean your opponent contacted the admins at all if they themselves spotted the mistake, I really hate to say this but you just sound really annoyed that you lost.

I wonder if things will ever get as awesome again as the GMG arc.... People (who read the manga) said that the Tartaros arc was amazing but right now i'm not really feeling it. It's still fun to watch but it isn't as exciting like the GMG arc was.

Yeah GMG was by far the best arc. I've read the manga and while Tartaros has its moments, it isn't as great as GMG.

The movie takes place after the events on Tenroujima Island, but before the Grand Magic Games. So that would probably be around ep 100.

Yeah after the tenrou island arc. Otherwise the movie wouldn't make much sense. i think it's a little later than eps 100, more like eps 130.

Alright thanks :)

I never thought Platinum Games could come up with an even more annoying boss fight than the twin Bogeys from Vanquish, but Armstrong really takes the cake. Once he gets a hit and knocks me down, he attacks just as I stand up and ragdolls me all over the place, effectively stunlocking me to death :angry: . I'm at the third phase of the fight and burned through all my nano paste during the fight against the giant spider bot :facepalm:. Managed to get his health down to 138.1% once. Also does anyone know how to slice that giant debris he throws? Everytime I try it, it explodes in my face, instantly killing me :shakefist:

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Well i just got my first plat this season, which is skydive. And i also beat hemiak's time so now i'm the fastest achiever

Hemiak such a scrub :awesome:

God damn, seems it's only me who sucks at that game then lol. Congrats on your plat man. :)

Also I have some points, haven't counted but not too bad, more that 8 at least. ;)

• Like 3

Nicely done ^_^  I've been tempted by Danganronpa for a while, may pick it up once I get my backlog down a little :)

Thanks :D you should definitely give it a go whenever you feel like it, it's pretty cool, even if School Mode can get a bit tedious sometimes xD
  • Like 1

Well i just got my first plat this season, which is skydive. And i also beat hemiak's time so now i'm the fastest achiever

Hemiak such a scrub :awesome:

Nice work. It took me about 8 hrs total in game time, I figure somebody who plans it all out and really tears it up could probably roll it in about 5 hrs. Maybe slightly faster if you play it on another account first.
  • Like 1

And of course Armstrong can regenerate his health, so much for my progress T_T. 

On my way to securing 12 out of the 14 School Mode endings in Danganronpa THH.......what's that smell?? :platinum:xD

Nice progress. I still have 2 endings. so together we'd have enough for the plat :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1