Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Well I was winning fairly comfortably as my opponent was playing something grindy so I opted to play Teslagrad for plat rain day. I just checked and he has dropped like 50 points on top....I thought this Mamorukun Curse malarchy was hard?!?!

It ain't easy but most of the trophies on Mamorukun Curse are pretty easy to get dood :P

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

We used to switch the same as y'all, but our government changed it several years ago to March and November. They claimed changing it every April and October was causing too much depression in peopl with the hours of sunlight. I call BS on that. I call BS on the whole notion of DST though, frankly. I don't think it's needed anymore.

LMAO, I agree it's all BS. I'd also like to stop using DST. 

FIXTURE SET 3

PLATINUM LEAGUE

Somalia99 vs HcG-_Clawz

X18JELLO18X vs xZoneHunter

ReimiSaionj9742 vs Boooda56

Mah2c vs zajac9999

GOLD LEAGUE

Jarethgeason vs man_with_wdjat

Gregorymany vs ganryu_pl

whoadreader vs omar280792

Dragon-Archon vs ToxiKirby

SILVER LEAGUE

NIALLERMANBUZ vs J2V_89

Ka-Pi96 vs allenbird

Mystvayne vs VASORAT13

RalphyLDN vs HcG-_Terror

BRONZE LEAGUE

TheAkittaja123 vs NICK16_06

ShogunCroCop vs me3lingual

MStalker58 vs Mike13858

Ichiban-Hybrid vs freddie1989

Approx Start Time: 9 minutes doods

• Like 2

Yup same as to you to  :)

Congrats on your win over me in Fixture 2.

me3lingual, we meet again. Good luck this week. I am probably going to take it easy this week. Been staying up late trying to play games, and it's been catching up with me at work. So I probably will slow down this week and just do a lot on the weekends.

• Like 1

me3lingual, we meet again. Good luck this week. I am probably going to take it easy this week. Been staying up late trying to play games, and it's been catching up with me at work. So I probably will slow down this week and just do a lot on the weekends.

That makes two of us.  I have been getting called in to work a lot more lately, and it has really been cutting into my available gaming time.  Anymore, Sundays are my best chance to play.  So, go ahead and take it easy this week.  I know I will be doing the same thing.

Take this recent fixture, for example.  If I win, it will be a miracle from the gaming gods, because of how little I played.

That makes two of us.  I have been getting called in to work a lot more lately, and it has really been cutting into my available gaming time.  Anymore, Sundays are my best chance to play.  So, go ahead and take it easy this week.  I know I will be doing the same thing.

Take this recent fixture, for example.  If I win, it will be a miracle from the gaming gods, because of how little I played.

The only thing I planned on playing was Assassin's Creed Syndicate on Saturday. But maybe I'll grind towards my Madden 13 plat instead and save Syndicate for Sunday.

The only thing I planned on playing was Assassin's Creed Syndicate on Saturday. But maybe I'll grind towards my Madden 13 plat instead and save Syndicate for Sunday.

Was going to ask if you wanted any of my MUT cards but I see you have those trophies. Looks like you just have some of the career grinds left. Have fun with that.  :D

Ok, got 2 points from Dragon Fin Soup already. Kirby will definitely need to work hard for this victory :lol:.

Thanks for the update, nice to know I'm not too far behind. :P Arcarna Heart 3 is turning out to be a painfully slow grind, so it shall be a slow few days from me.

Was going to ask if you wanted any of my MUT cards but I see you have those trophies. Looks like you just have some of the career grinds left. Have fun with that.  :D

Yeah, I need MUT in Madden 16. I hate that they changed it to where you have to play other users. Some of those Madden players are dbags, so that looks like a plat I won't be getting.

As for Madden 13, yeah I am grinding the 99 OVR trophy with a Power RB on the Jets, and the career trophy for a Defensive Back. Then I think I'll just have QB, DE, and LB left to get.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

This thread seems so empty compared to the previous seasons. I expected trophy hunter wives to gossip a lot more. Anyone else playing Dragon Fin Soup?

Past 3 weeks have been busy for school and stuff so I havent been as active as I'd like to be. Seems all the talkative people retired xD We need more characters like Somalia. Speaking of, he forgot his password and cant be bothered to reset it which is why hes been afk for so long lol. 

Yeah, I need MUT in Madden 16. I hate that they changed it to where you have to play other users. Some of those Madden players are dbags, so that looks like a plat I won't be getting.

As for Madden 13, yeah I am grinding the 99 OVR trophy with a Power RB on the Jets, and the career trophy for a Defensive Back. Then I think I'll just have QB, DE, and LB left to get.

Yeah, I don't think I would like those MUT changes. Madden 13 was the last one I've played. My brother and I used to buy it and The Show every year but I just got tired of sports games and haven't played either in several years.

Looks like you've done some of the careers so you know what to expect. Good luck finishing the rest. It was a grind but I finally finished them when I had some free time and no other games in my backlog to distract me. Just wish that damn game didn't feel up my entire "Rarest Trophies" cabinet.

Past 3 weeks have been busy for school and stuff so I havent been as active as I'd like to be. Seems all the talkative people retired xD We need more characters like Somalia. Speaking of, he forgot his password and cant be bothered to reset it which is why hes been afk for so long lol. 

Have him try "Bosco."

Yeah, I don't think I would like those MUT changes. Madden 13 was the last one I've played. My brother and I used to buy it and The Show every year but I just got tired of sports games and haven't played either in several years.

Looks like you've done some of the careers so you know what to expect. Good luck finishing the rest. It was a grind but I finally finished them when I had some free time and no other games in my backlog to distract me. Just wish that damn game didn't feel up my entire "Rarest Trophies" cabinet.

Yeah, it is a grind. I never have time to grind the way I want to, but maybe I'll get around to it soon. 

This thread seems so empty compared to the previous seasons. I expected trophy hunter wives to gossip a lot more. Anyone else playing Dragon Fin Soup?

Yeah, I remember days I used to sit on this thread for hours because of all the banter or general conversation. Now sitting here an hour makes me bored, and my mind drifts to thinking of unique and creative ways to do takeovers from Prinny.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1