Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

How often is the title of this thread changed? I just noticed that it's now 112 drama fixtures and LMAO out of it! xD

Wait is the number the amount of times the title has changed?!? Ive been here for like 4 seasons and never noticed it xD

Edited by Boooda

Wait is the number the amount of times the title has changed?!? Ive been here for like 4 seasons and never noticed it xD

Last time I checked (about one month ago?) it was 110 explosion chains of fixtures or something like it. I believe you don't notice because you only see the beginning of the thread name on the notifications page and the forum index. If you don't purposefully look up, you won't see it. I just saw it by accident. xD

EDIT: lel I just saw 'trophy hunter wives' on the chrome link and realized that's on the thread title as well. Guess the drama is explained then. xD

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

How often is the title of this thread changed? I just noticed that it's now 112 drama fixtures and LMAO out of it! xD

Last time I checked (about one month ago?) it was 110 explosion chains of fixtures or something like it. I believe you don't notice because you only see the beginning of the thread name on the notifications page and the forum index. If you don't purposefully look up, you won't see it. I just saw it by accident. xD

EDIT: lel I just saw 'trophy hunter wives' on the chrome link and realized that's on the thread title as well. Guess the drama is explained then. xD

lol the number represents how many matchups there are in a season. For instance there are 16 matchups (4 matchups per league) in a fixture and there are a total of 7 fixtures which equals 112 matchups this season. I put fixtures in the title instead of matchups though just cause it sounds better imo doods.

@YuriG- There isn't really a set timetable for a title change. I changed it to Trophy hunters wives and 112 drama filled fixtures this season because last season I brought up the "league of trophy hunter wives" title as a joke but most of the guys here seemed to have liked the name and asked me to changed it to this for this season so I did dood xD

• Like 2

lel I just saw 'trophy hunter wives' on the chrome link and realized that's on the thread title as well. Guess the drama is explained then. xD

Yeah, that title actually had me confused for a while. I just saw it on the most recent post threads and thought "Huh, didn't know they had a specific league for the wives of trophy hunters to hunt trophies....that's kinda weird, wouldn't they just join in with the regular trophy hunters?"

I feel kind of silly now.

lol the number represents how many matchups there are in a season. For instance there are 16 matchups (4 matchups per league) in a fixture and there are a total of 7 fixtures which equals 112 matchups this season. I put fixtures in the title instead of matchups though just cause it sounds better imo doods.

Ohhhhhhh, it all makes sense now!

Yeah, that title actually had me confused for a while. I just saw it on the most recent post threads and thought "Huh, didn't know they had a specific league for the wives of trophy hunters to hunt trophies....that's kinda weird, wouldn't they just join in with the regular trophy hunters?"

I feel kind of silly now.

Lol, that would be quite something...

Welp Im doing a good pace so far. Im enjoying Dengeki Bundo. Pretty good game. Trying to get some games ready for the plat rain day and everything going smoothly.

So... hows everyones do?

I have done really well. I believe I have 92 points, if I counted correctly.

And yet it still won't be enough.

• Like 1

I have done really well. I believe I have 92 points, if I counted correctly.

And yet it still won't be enough.

It never is pal, it never is!! Next fixture you will only get 12 but your bloody opponent will get 13, the luck of the draw lol.

Prinny, there is an issue with Nick16 link on the first page, it doesn't access his profile it just takes you to the home page? Just seeing how my opponent was getting on in his debut fixture. Cheers

Edited by freddie1989

It never is pal, it never is!! Next fixture you will only get 12 but your bloody opponent will get 13, the luck of the draw lol.

Prinny, there is an issue with Nick16 link on the first page, it doesn't access his profile it just takes you to the home page? Just seeing how my opponent was getting on in his debut fixture. Cheers

Ah seems I accidentally put 2 underscores in the link for his for profile, it is fixed now dood

You are exactly right about that! Lol.

Last day of Fixture 1. I am done earning points, because well, real life. So it looks like I'll lose by 2 points, unless my opponent puts up even more today.

For the rest of you that do have time, make that final push. It could be the difference between a W and a DW, or a W and an L, or an L and a T (tie).

Last day of Fixture 1. I am done earning points, because well, real life. So it looks like I'll lose by 2 points, unless my opponent puts up even more today.

For the rest of you that do have time, make that final push. It could be the difference between a W and a DW, or a W and an L, or an L and a T (tie).

What about the difference between a T (tie) and a W? :D

Yeah now that you mention it, the clocked changed yesterday so what is the exact hour the fixture finishes now?

Since you set your clock back an hour, I believe it would just end an hour earlier than it would before since GMT isn't affected by Daylight Savings.

Edited by Mike13858

Do these fixtures go by the GMT time zone?

Yeah now that you mention it, the clocked changed yesterday so what is the exact hour the fixture finishes now?

Well to be more specific the fixtures go by London Time which is currently on the GMT time zone, there is also a link to a count down on the opening post and there is 4 hours and 13 minutes remaining this fixture at the time of this post doods

• Like 1

Do these fixtures go by the GMT time zone?

London time zone, I think.

It used to be GMT, but Daylight Savings made it too confusing

Well to be more specific the fixtures go by London Time which is currently on the GMT time zone, there is also a link to a count down on the opening post and there is 4 hours and 13 minutes remaining this fixture at the time of this post doods

UK/Europe/most of the rest of the world has changed. We don't change until next week. So since London Time is now the same timezone as GMT, that means I am -5 from London time for this whole week until we change next week. How will that affect the counts? And does that mean I now have until 7 PM tonight, or still until 6 PM? Because if so, that's a game changer. I might be able to squeeze a few more in.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

UK/Europe/most of the rest of the world has changed. We don't change until next week. So since London Time is now the same timezone as GMT, that means I am -5 from London time for this whole week until we change next week. How will that affect the counts? And does that mean I now have until 7 PM tonight, or still until 6 PM? Because if so, that's a game changer. I might be able to squeeze a few more in.

There is a countdown on the front page. You have about 4 hours left. I'm assuming you are on central time, if so that means 7:00 PM.

Edited by MStalker58

London time zone, I think.

It used to be GMT, but Daylight Savings made it too confusing

Should be 7pm for you dood. 

There is a countdown on the front page. You have about 4 hours left. I'm assuming you are on central time, if so that means 7:00 PM.

Wow, I totally didn't see the countdown. Good gravy I need to wake up!

Sweet, so I do have an extra hour! Usually I do not have enough time when I get home from work before a fixture ends (since it usually ends at 6 PM), but for this entire week, I have one extra hour.

Everybody technically gained an extra hour this fixture so it didn't throw anything off score wise. Some people gained an hour from their clocks getting switched back an hour, and we in the US gained an hour by the deadline being an hour later from our point of view.

I think anyways. Can be a little confusing.

Edited by MStalker58

Everybody technically gained an extra hour this fixture so it didn't throw anything off score wise. Some people gained an hour from their clocks getting switched back an hour, and we in the US gained an hour by the deadline being an hour later from our point of view.

I think anyways. Can be a little confusing.

Good point.

I must have topped my all-time best score in the THL this fixture!! (I think, it feels like it lol) 

I really don't know if I've won (probably not xD) but I'm happy with my October, it's been pretty crazy, I'm really digging this 7-day long fixtures ^^