Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

I've played my cards man, so if you pass me in points (havent bothered counting) then you win :D As much as I want to go down to the wire I just can't with school work piling up :/ 

Yeah i know, i would've skipped class today but i couldn't. I was just surprised how you managed to get so many trophies in just a weekend :P I seriously had to make use of what little time i had today and last night (let's just say i didn't sleep much). Either way it was a good fixture lol.

FIXTURE SET 2

PLATINUM LEAGUE
xZoneHunter vs HcG-_Clawz
Boooda56 vs Somalia99
zajac9999 vs X18JELLO18X
ReimiSaionji9742 vs Mah2c

GOLD LEAGUE
ganryu_pl vs man_with_wdjat
omar280792 vs Jarethgeason
ToxiKirby vs Gregorymany
whoadreader vs Dragon-Archon

SILVER LEAGUE
allenbird vs J2V_89
VASORAT13 vs NIALLERMANBUZ
HcG-_Terror vs Ka-Pi96
Mystvayne vs RalphyLDN

BRONZE LEAGUE
me3lingual vs TheAkittaja123
freddie1989 vs Mike13858
ShogunCroCop vs Ichiban-Hybrid
MStalker58 vs NICK16_06

Approx Start Time: 9 minutes

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 3

Well my opponent had his first plat on the board before I even got up this morning...ominous!!

Don't worry you're probably still going to beat me. The game I'll be playing next is very grindy and I already got most of the easy trophies from it when I first played it in the beginning of the year.

Don't worry you're probably still going to beat me. The game I'll be playing next is very grindy and I already got most of the easy trophies from it when I first played it in the beginning of the year.

I wouldn't worry about me dude, I'm far from prolific. Good luck to you btw!! Edited by freddie1989

YZN4oUOy.jpg

I had not counted our points and assumed you won, but jeez we both nearly hit 200 each. I was kinda keeping track throughout the week and you were only at like 50 ish points or something. Needless to say we had one hell of a weekend xD Grats! In hindsight I shoulda just played the extra hour of UC3 and got the plat :P

Cant help but laugh at that picture.

• Like 2

3 plats were not enough for Mr. Ganryu, well played sir!! 

Still happy to see those 121 points up there, my best score ever!! And yours truly is the current player with the highest amount of plats, along with ReimiSaionji9742 (gotta enjoy that while it lasts aka from now until Fixture 2 results are posted xD)

I am now working on Tales of Symphonia and I will be playing Driveclub Bikes as well, but expect a poor score this time around :D

3 plats were not enough for Mr. Ganryu, well played sir!! 

Still happy to see those 121 points up there, my best score ever!! And yours truly is the current player with the highest amount of plats, along with ReimiSaionji9742 (gotta enjoy that while it lasts aka from now until Fixture 2 results are posted xD)

I am now working on Tales of Symphonia and I will be playing Driveclub Bikes as well, but expect a poor score this time around :D

Digging the Driveclub i see? :D