Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

League tables updated doods

This thread seems so empty compared to the previous seasons. I expected trophy hunter wives to gossip a lot more. Anyone else playing Dragon Fin Soup?

Yeah I thought it was funny in the season you guys asked me to change the title to the Trophy Hunter Wives is the season you guys talk the least :P As for Dragon Fin Soup I started that last night and played it for about 20 minutes before I went to bed, seems like it will be a very fun game as it is a style of game I enjoy. For now it will probably be something I only play on commutes since I'm working on Mamorukun Curse when I'm at home but I'll definitely look to put more focus in it when I've platinumed Mamorukun Curse or rage quit it for a while, whichever comes first dood xD

Have him try "Bosco."

Yeah, it is a grind. I never have time to grind the way I want to, but maybe I'll get around to it soon. 

Yeah, I remember days I used to sit on this thread for hours because of all the banter or general conversation. Now sitting here an hour makes me bored, and my mind drifts to thinking of unique and creative ways to do takeovers from Prinny.

Man, I thought the days of takeover attempts were done dood :|

Past 3 weeks have been busy for school and stuff so I havent been as active as I'd like to be. Seems all the talkative people retired xD We need more characters like Somalia. Speaking of, he forgot his password and cant be bothered to reset it which is why hes been afk for so long lol. 

:facepalm: Somalia Y U Do Dis :shakefist:. Can't he just plan another mental breakdown to remember his password?

Yeah, I remember days I used to sit on this thread for hours because of all the banter or general conversation. Now sitting here an hour makes me bored, and my mind drifts to thinking of unique and creative ways to do takeovers from Prinny.

Me too, and now I feel so old :(. I'm bored too, so if you want help, I can come up with some great ideas. 

Yeah I thought it was funny in the season you guys asked me to change the title to the Trophy Hunter Wives is the season you guys talk the least :P As for Dragon Fin Soup I started that last night and played it for about 20 minutes before I went to bed, seems like it will be a very fun game as it is a style of game I enjoy. For now it will probably be something I only play on commutes since I'm working on Mamorukun Curse when I'm at home but I'll definitely look to put more focus in it when I've platinumed Mamorukun Curse or rage quit it for a while, whichever comes first dood xD

I've never played a roguelike RPG before, so is everything usually randomly generated?

:facepalm: Somalia Y U Do Dis :shakefist:. Can't he just plan another mental breakdown to remember his password?

Me too, and now I feel so old :(. I'm bored too, so if you want help, I can come up with some great ideas. 

I've never played a roguelike RPG before, so is everything usually randomly generated?

Yeah that usually is how roguelike RPGs are although not sure if it has some of the traditional roguelike elements like starting back at lv. 1 anytime you enter a dungeon and not sure if you lose all money and items when you die since I didn't die in the short time I played dood

Also what is this about giving ShogunCroCop ideas for takeovers?!?! Don't tell me you are betraying me again man, I don't think the bromance can handle another betrayal dood T_T

League tables updated doods

Just letting you know there is a small error in the tables dood. You have my points correct and everything but there should be a 2 in the "DW" column instead of 1.  :angry:

I'm playing my first roguelike game as well right now with Rogue Legacy. Really struggled with it at first but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I haven't played Dragon Fin Soup but when I was reading about it, sounded like it was half scripted story and half randomly generated. I think "Survivor Mode" is more roguelike with the randomly generated areas. Most rogue games have permadeath where you start all over if you die, but I'm not sure if that's the case with Dragon Fin Soup. Are you enjoying the game so far?

Just letting you know there is a small error in the tables dood. You have my points correct and everything but there should be a 2 in the "DW" column instead of 1.  :angry:

I'm playing my first roguelike game as well right now with Rogue Legacy. Really struggled with it at first but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I haven't played Dragon Fin Soup but when I was reading about it, sounded like it was half scripted story and half randomly generated. I think "Survivor Mode" is more roguelike with the randomly generated areas. Most rogue games have permadeath where you start all over if you die, but I'm not sure if that's the case with Dragon Fin Soup. Are you enjoying the game so far?

Oh my bad man, it is fixed. Now.....if you could kindly quit pointing that buster gun at me dood :|

• Like 1

Yeah that usually is how roguelike RPGs are although not sure if it has some of the traditional roguelike elements like starting back at lv. 1 anytime you enter a dungeon and not sure if you lose all money and items when you die since I didn't die in the short time I played dood

Also what is this about giving ShogunCroCop ideas for takeovers?!?! Don't tell me you are betraying me again man, I don't think the bromance can handle another betrayal dood T_T

Ok, you keep your level, gold, and items when dying or entering a dungeon dood. Personally tested it.

Again? When was the first time? Oh and that's only because I'm bored dood. If someone would provide a distraction, I could focus on that.

Yeah Survival mode is completely random and has permadeath. I've only played like 2 hours and only did side quests. It's ok so far: the environment looks great, the intro was amazing, the music is good, but not a lot is explained. It's basically trial and error. I'm just glad the story mode let's you choose between normal and permadeath mode.

Oh my bad man, it is fixed. Now.....if you could kindly quit pointing that buster gun at me dood :|

Lowers gun....it's cool, it's cool. Just don't let it happen again or I might have to lend the Mega Buster to the ShogunCroCop/Dragon takeover. You don't want this guy coming for you.

d3dccf401c36c0f9632c23c719eb80f6.jpg

Man, that is still some bad box art.

• Like 1

Past 3 weeks have been busy for school and stuff so I havent been as active as I'd like to be. Seems all the talkative people retired xD We need more characters like Somalia. Speaking of, he forgot his password and cant be bothered to reset it which is why hes been afk for so long lol. 

Lol, he couldn't think of a better excuse? :awesome:

I think the problem this season is honestly the 7 day fixtures. A lot of the banter and comments were based around fixture/score releases. This season they're coming about half as often, which means a lot more empty time. Then again it could just be everybody getting back to school or whatnot.

Man if only the next season starts in new years day... that'll be one crazyass fixture..

Trust me when I say: I tried my best to brib.. errgh I mean convince Prinny. It's the first time he refused 100 barrels of sardines, 50 barrels of Prinny Juice, 20 cans of Dragon Fin Soup, and 50 dragon cookies. I'm open to suggestions though.

• Like 2

Trust me when I say: I tried my best to brib.. errgh I mean convince Prinny. It's the first time he refused 100 barrels of sardines, 50 barrels of Prinny Juice, 20 cans of Dragon Fin Soup, and 50 dragon cookies. I'm open to suggestions though.

Well... we can start a petition to see if that works. If not then we order a full truck of popcorn and send the bills to him. And if that doesnt work, then well just send him to the brimstone league and he will be force to play barbie puppy rescue.. FOREVER!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

*ahem*

..I mean if thats our last option..

• Like 3

Well... we can start a petition to see if that works. If not then we order a full truck of popcorn and send the bills to him. And if that doesnt work, then well just send him to the brimstone league and he will be force to play barbie puppy rescue.. FOREVER!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

*ahem*

..I mean if thats our last option..

• I'll just rip up the petition dood
  • Even though Precision isn't in the league he is still the founder so all popcorn bills will just be forwarded to him dood
  • None of you have the authority to send me to brimstone league and anyone who tries will be sent there to play Barbie Puppy Rescue..FOREVER, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!.....*clears throat* dood
Woah Woah Woah, boss or no boss I decide who takes part in my Brimstone league!!
  • Like 1

Finally beat that damn Neo Khidr in Rogue Legacy. That was one of the hardest boss fights I've played in a while.  B)

Considering he was just the remix of the very 1st boss, I'm really dreading the other boss remixes. 

Yeah I thought he was the 2nd hardest remix boss, Ponce de Freon was the hardest one imo due to his fireballs staying out alot longer than the regular boss and it is an endurance battle since you are the Barbarian King which I'm not great with endurance battles. Alexander is pretty easy especially with the spike trick and the Astrodotus remix fight is a joke, you just have to be patience on that one really and not spam your attack. Just slowly chip away at each blob dood

Woah Woah Woah, boss or no boss I decide who takes part in my Brimstone league!!

freddie, don't make me send you back to brimstone dood :P

1. I'll just rip up the petition dood
  2. Even though Precision isn't in the league he is still the founder so all popcorn bills will just be forwarded to him dood
  3. None of you have the authority to send me to brimstone league and anyone who tries will be sent there to play Barbie Puppy Rescue..FOREVER, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!.....*clears throat* dood

My fiancee is playing Barbie Puppy Rescue, so any trophies you see on my profile for that game, it is not me. Just putting that out there.

Yeah I thought he was the 2nd hardest remix boss, Ponce de Freon was the hardest one imo due to his fireballs staying out alot longer than the regular boss and it is an endurance battle since you are the Barbarian King which I'm not great with endurance battles. Alexander is pretty easy especially with the spike trick and the Astrodotus remix fight is a joke, you just have to be patience on that one really and not spam your attack. Just slowly chip away at each blob dood

Thanks for the tips. I'm trying, unsuccessfully at the moment, the Alexander remix now. What is this spike trick you mentioned? I've read about glitching him and his furies to one side, then luring him over by himself. I tried that but he still destroyed me.

Thanks for the tips. I'm trying, unsuccessfully at the moment, the Alexander remix now. What is this spike trick you mentioned? I've read about glitching him and his furies to one side, then luring him over by himself. I tried that but he still destroyed me.

I've heard of that too but never tried it for myself. As for the spike trick basically if you feel like you are cornered and know Alexander or his furies will hit you go towards a spike and hit that instead since you take much less damage. If I remember correctly if Alexander hits you he does like 60ish damage and the furies do 30ish? damage (think this is right but it has been a while). Spikes only do 21 so that is better damage to take if you know you are going to get hit plus when you get hit you aren't vulnerable for a couple seconds so you can use that little bit of time to get in a more favorable position dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

My fiancee is playing Barbie Puppy Rescue, so any trophies you see on my profile for that game, it is not me. Just putting that out there.

You don't need to feel ashamed and its OK to admit you just wanted to play Barbie Puppy Rescue. I'm sure Boooda will be playing it proudly very soon. :)

• Like 4