Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

1 hour ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

The season champions will be:

• Platinum Champion:WdjatPrinnyDoods- the most FEARED trophy hunter around. Always putting in WORK and destroying the competition, no one will even come close to stopping him doods
  • Gold Champion:I think WdjatPrinnyDoods will win this league easily doods
  • Silver Champion: Obviously WdjatPrinnyDoods will win this league
  • Bronze Champion: Say it with me: WDJAT.....PRINNY......DOOODS

Where have you been? Busy plotting your next takeover?

1 minute ago, Bombstriker said:

Slightly confused by the wording in the rules. What does the 6 hour rule mean? Any game that can be completed in 6 hours or less doesn’t count?

If you click on a game and go to 100% club there'll be a column on the very right that says fastest achievers. If the 50th fastest achiever completed the game in under 6 hours then the game doesn't count for points. Any game completed in 6 hours or more is fair game. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bombstriker said:

Slightly confused by the wording in the rules. What does the 6 hour rule mean? Any game that can be completed in 6 hours or less doesn’t count?

5 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

If you click on a game and go to 100% club there'll be a column on the very right that says fastest achievers. If the 50th fastest achiever completed the game in under 6 hours then the game doesn't count for points. Any game completed in 6 hours or more is fair game. 

What Kent says is almost correct, except that if the 50th time is exactly 6 hours and 0 minutes, it doesn't count for points either.

13 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Now would be a great time to use :aquasmirk:

Actually, that one minute can make quite the difference. I believe @Wdjat Prinny Doods lost a fixture a few seasons back because The Deadly Tower of Monsters had a 50th time of exactly 4 hours and 30 minutes, making it not count for points.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Actually, that one minute can make quite the difference. I believe @Wdjat Prinny Doods lost a fixture a few seasons back because The Deadly Tower of Monsters had a 50th time of exactly 4 hours and 30 minutes, making it not count for points.

Oh I know, I've lost a match for the same reason. xD

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday, then Lucas was kind enough to help me out. So here you go:

297921391787900929.png?v=1

Why thank you kind dragon. 

2 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

How does scoring work with dlc trophies? Both for games already platted and games yet to plat. 

It doesn't matter whether you get a plat or not during the season. Every trophy is worth points, even if you only earn one trophy in a game during the entire season or if you earn a DLC trophy in a game you already got the plat for. Same thing as for main game trophies go for DLC trophies, a silver DLC trophy is worth just as much as a silver main game trophy and it counts for points as long as the 50th time in the top 50 fastest achievers is 6+ hours.

Edited by Lucas

19 minutes ago, THE_SHACKONATER1 said:

Can I enter either this season or next season. When is next season?

This season is starting tomorrow but there's no more spots availble. I can put you on the waiting list if you want. The next season will most likely be in about two to three months from now.

33 minutes ago, Lucas said:

This season is starting tomorrow but there's no more spots availble. I can put you on the waiting list if you want. The next season will most likely be in about two to three months from now.

Yea can you put me on the waiting list for next season, cheers.

34 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

If WDJAT, me , and THE_SHACKONATER1 could join we would almost have 9 people for each league, almost. I guess I'll have to wait for next season to defeat you all. xD

Wdjat purposely didn't reply to the confirmation message because he wanted to leave the league and wanted to do that by being purged so he isn't coming back anytime soon I think :lol:. From your message I assume you want to be added to the waiting list for now?

2 minutes ago, THE_SHACKONATER1 said:

Yea can you put me on the waiting list for next season, cheers.

Okay, I added you to the waiting list.

35 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

If WDJAT, me , and THE_SHACKONATER1 could join we would almost have 9 people for each league, almost. I guess I'll have to wait for next season to defeat you all. xD

You have so much trophies. I'm already scared 

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I did unfortunately dood 

1 hour ago, shadowhood1111 said:

THL wants my return but they are not ready for the epic and grandiose event that my return would be dood

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

THL wants my return but they are not ready for the epic and grandiose event that my return would be dood

I will forever love coming to the forums and see your Prinny thumbnails.

I pity the DOOD(A TEAM) & It's time to DO-DO-DO- DOOD(YU-GI-OH) were my faves

45 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Wdjat purposely didn't reply to the confirmation message because he wanted to leave the league and wanted to do that by being purged so he isn't coming back anytime soon I think :lol:. From your message I assume you want to be added to the waiting list for now?

Probably not I was just in a trophy hunting mood and I remembered this was a thing so I desperately wanted back in while the iron was hot. I actually had messaged other people asking if I could have there spot for the season but no luck.

47 minutes ago, THE_SHACKONATER1 said:

You have so much trophies. I'm already scared 

You shall be sparred from my wraith for recognizing my greatness.....DOOD

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shadowhood1111 said:

Probably not I was just in a trophy hunting mood and I remembered this was a thing so I desperately wanted back in while the iron was hot. I actually had messaged other people asking if I could have there spot for the season but no luck.

Alright, I'll check up on your trophy hunting mood when I make preparations for season 23 just to be sure :P. Would be nice having you back ;).

• Like 1