Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Great match, allenbird. For the second fixture in a row, I barely managed to scrape a DW. Also, don't let your recent defeats discourage you from trying to stay in silver league. With over half of the season left, you still have plenty of time for a comeback.

I thought I was going to surpass zajac and take the #1 spot today, but it looks like he is still undefeated. I just need to keep hoping someone defeats him while barely getting more DWs and hopefully the day I see myself in the #1 spot will come soon enough.

League tables updated doods

My score is 395. I'm not sure where the 320 came from. Maybe scores are added up differently in this alternate universe. Also, good work silver league for dominating in platinums and league average!

Edit: I also noticed you changed trophybros to trophybrod. Can you change that too? It really sucks that he's doing worse than an inactive player right now.

Edited by jem12345

Silver League is the one with the highest score average and platinum count, yay us!! xD

I personally can't believe I already scored 5 platinum trophies this season :D

Thats pretty nice already, and some cool plats to be proud of aswell man

Im still trying to get my first plat for this season  :facepalm:

• Like 1

Thats pretty nice already, and some cool plats to be proud of aswell man

Im still trying to get my first plat for this season  :facepalm:

Thanks mate, and keep at it and your plats will start dropping like there's no tomorrow!! xD

My score is 395. I'm not sure where the 320 came from. Maybe scores are added up differently in this alternate universe. Also, good work silver league for dominating in platinums and league average!

Edit: I also noticed you changed trophybros to trophybrod. Can you change that too? It really sucks that he's doing worse than an inactive player right now.

How can ganryu have an 0.8 score and a 3 score average :ninja:

Fixed doods

• Like 1

EddvMkp.gif

Best of luck to ya. :/

I might actually get a platinum this round thanks to Alex Kidd bumping into every wall imaginable since all I need is points for the final 2 trophies in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing all I needed to do was rubberband a controller for these last 2 trophies should have them in a few hours.

EDIT:

In fact to see what I'll be using: Click Here

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 1

Great match, allenbird. For the second fixture in a row, I barely managed to scrape a DW. Also, don't let your recent defeats discourage you from trying to stay in silver league. With over half of the season left, you still have plenty of time for a comeback.

I thought I was going to surpass zajac and take the #1 spot today, but it looks like he is still undefeated. I just need to keep hoping someone defeats him while barely getting more DWs and hopefully the day I see myself in the #1 spot will come soon enough.

Yeah thanks. It was a good match. I thought for a second I did have a glimmer of hope for winning but alas, grinding games just aren't a formula for winning haha

I might actually get a platinum this round thanks to Alex Kidd bumping into every wall imaginable since all I need is points for the final 2 trophies in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing all I needed to do was rubberband a controller for these last 2 trophies should have them in a few hours.

EDIT:

In fact to see what I'll be using: Click Here

Haha well no one can say you're not a dedicated trophy hunter. Good luck with the plat, Somalia didn't even do Sonic & Sega ASR with both hands xD Edited by Boooda

Finally got trophy #7,000... thanks to a bunch of freaky-looking exploding animals, in all seriousness, it's a decent game, as long as you don't take it seriously. To think most of my points have come from silver trophies this round, 7 of which came from Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin in a single day. I haven't quite decided what games I'll be playing tomorrow, but it probably won't be anything that isn't already started.

How is everyone else doing so far?

• Like 3

Finally got trophy #7,000... thanks to a bunch of freaky-looking exploding animals, in all seriousness, it's a decent game, as long as you don't take it seriously. To think most of my points have come from silver trophies this round, 7 of which came from Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin in a single day. I haven't quite decided what games I'll be playing tomorrow, but it probably won't be anything that isn't already started.

Caught the anime bug this fixture and have only scored 1 point so far, also planning to help someone with Resogun later on and already have the plat for that so may not get any points today. I still plan on trying to get the Zombie Tycoon plat before the fixture ends. Even though my opponent will most likely score 0 I still gotta be sure to put in some work since you and I are pretty much neck and neck with total points so far this season dood

• Like 1

Grats on the 7000 milestone, i only need 15 trophies for my 7000 milestone. Trying to get Surgeon simulator plat as my 7000th trophy

• Like 2

Caught the anime bug this fixture and have only scored 1 point so far, also planning to help someone with Resogun later on and already have the plat for that so may not get any points today. I still plan on trying to get the Zombie Tycoon plat before the fixture ends. Even though my opponent will most likely score 0 I still gotta be sure to put in some work since you and I are pretty much neck and neck with total points so far this season dood

Which anime are you watching?

• Like 1

Asking the important questions. 

Yep, you can always count on me for that :D.

Akuma no Riddle, been meaning to watch it since Boooda posted a gif from it a while back. It was pretty good dood

Ok dood. Haven't watched that one yet.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

So my 2,000th trophy will not be a plat. In an effort to stay competitive and give Hemiak a decent match, I am not grinding towards any of my plats. GameStop gave me the disc for GoW Collection (with I and II), instead of GoW Origins Collection (with COO and GOS). So I am getting off to a late start on that. but Homefront is keeping me busy, even though its plat is unobtainable.

Nice work on 7000 trophies. :D

I'm doing alright this round. Done a few trophies on GundeadliGne, that game seems pretty tough. :o

Also got the 100% on Ibb&Obb and finished of Playstation Move Heroes. Hoping to finish off Hatsune Mike Project Diva F today as I just got the second one.

On about 50 points so far, surprised I had so many tbh. :)

• Like 2