Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Terror and me need 2 people for those multiplayer game modes, we could do it together if you want and if you know a 4th person?

Do some of them take 4 people then? I am up for it, i was hoping to do it at the weekend some time or at least crack on with it. Add me and we can set something up.

Yeah congrats.. Thats the the 2nd time you beat me with ur library of VN though..

I beat you before?! You must have been on holiday lol!! Sorry dude i don't usually play them all at once but i needed some nice short straightforward stuff for PRD. No idea what else to go for now, i would like to throw something long in but i dont have the time.

I beat you before?! You must have been on holiday lol!! Sorry dude i don't usually play them all at once but i needed some nice short straightforward stuff for PRD. No idea what else to go for now, i would like to throw something long in but i dont have the time.

Really? You helped Shana beating me with your walking dead season 2 game. I remember you saying to her "Your welcome" after beating me..

Terror isn't available in the weekends, is there anyway you can do it in the evening on workdays?

I don't need any of the trophies, but like I said to freddie, I'd be willing to help if you all can't find a 4th for those team games.

Well my mate doesn't need them either so he is just helping me. I can do most weeknights, what sort of time is good for you? You are GMT+1 i presume?

Really? You helped Shana beating me with your walking dead season 2 game. I remember you saying to her "Your welcome" after beating me..

I do remember that now, i think i was in survival mode trying to stay in the league haha

Well my mate doesn't need them either so he is just helping me. I can do most weeknights, what sort of time is good for you? You are GMT+1 i presume?

I do remember that now, i think i was in survival mode trying to stay in the league haha

I'm available on Monday and Wednesday, but if you're not available on those 2 days i could cancel my football training on Tuesday or Thursday. And Terror pretty much anytime but the weekends. And yhea we are GMT+1

I hadn't been following his points all week, but I was hoping I'd have gotten pleasantly surprised. I am now disappointed in my efforts, and will avenge this loss this week.

I am super surprised that I pulled out a win. And even more shocked that I scored so much in a fixture. I haven't been keeping up with anything score-wise, and definitely not keeping careful stock on my opponents. All I knew about your score was that you earned the Syndicate platinum. Anyway, it was a great match, despite neither of us paying attention to it.

• Like 2

I am super surprised that I pulled out a win. And even more shocked that I scored so much in a fixture. I haven't been keeping up with anything score-wise, and definitely not keeping careful stock on my opponents. All I knew about your score was that you earned the Syndicate platinum. Anyway, it was a great match, despite neither of us paying attention to it.

Agreed.

Congrats on your win

Gonna do some hunting this weekend. Seems most of my time trophy hunting is spent on weekends :P

Same here. I only have 7 trophies popped this fixture. But once the weekend hits, it is nothing but roaming the vast expanse of the Commonwealth in my Power Armor, and getting trophy after trophy in Fallout 4.

• Like 1

Well I been doing bad. Blazblue CP Extend didnt have any story trophies on the vita but the ps3/ps4 versions does? Lame. But since I know whose my opponent I aint worry at all..

That's just cold. I am really trying this season, too.

Also, to Prinny-dood, in the leaderboard I am listed as melingual. I think it would nice if you would specify which lingual it is. I know I am 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7; but others may want to know which one they are facing.

Edited by me3lingual

Since we're sharing things:

• I'm the second person in the world to get the Drunken Master trophy in Dragon Fin Soup :dance:.
  • The DFS guide is nearly finished.
  • The Tales of Hearts R guide is nearing completion too.
  • I'm really enjoying the Gold League basement: the seats are comfortable, the 24-hour anime channel is awesome to watch on the 70" screen, and the popcorn machine makes amazing popcorn.

How was Shovel Knight? That is high on my list of games I'm really interested in playing.

It's a good game but I wouldn't say it's amazing. The controls,level design and gameplay are really good and whenever you die it felt like it was your mistake rather than a cheap death. It was easier than I expected it to be though and I thought the story was lacking. I got a bit bored of playing it towards the end but I would still recommend it if you like platformers or retro styled games.

• Like 1