Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

34 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

The quest to get back in plat starts at the end of the month it seems.

Okay, that's possible, good luck with that!

35 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

The quest to beat @Lucas starts at the end of the month it seems.

Hahahaha, how funny :blah:!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

No need to apologise to me, I'm sure you realise I have no interest in your thoughts but perhaps you should apologise to all the other members of our community league. I vouch for them all as quality players, it is a shame but unsurprising you choose to write them off

I know I like to show off my ego a lot, but I'm not trying to be a bad guy. I'm sorry if you actually took me seriously. I miss the days where we could banter as much as we wanted and hardly anyone ever took us seriously.

I can't wait until the next season starts. We'll see how I'll be able to handle both this league and the Trophy Hunting Olympics, as well as Couch's survivor event following almost immediately after. It should be a productive next couple of month's in terms of trophy hunting ?.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Loving the enthusiasm Kent :)

I'm trying to get a Form/stats page up for each competitor, would that sound interesting or a waste of time?

I agree with Couch, it sounds like a great idea.

Edited by Kent10201

14 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

So I got a job offer today, and I plan on taking it. Which means as soon as I start getting paid again, I'll be buying a litany of games to help with this tourney. As it stands, I am good to go and ready for this to be up and running again.

You may have more money to buy games. But you will also have less time to play them :P

7 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

But I still want to hit my goal of appearing in the CWC this calendar year. So I'll find time, and ramp it up.

I'm sorry to inform you your goal will not be achieved this season :P.

Edited by Kent10201

Just now, Kent10201 said:

I'm sorry to inform you your goal will not be coming true this season :P.

Fair enough. :)

Just now, HcG Clawz said:

Im not allowed to talk about it, i already said to much.

I feel as though this is a bribe to get me to change my vote in your plat race with Stalker, and there actually is no help.

I will not waver. I vote for Stalker because US math > EU math. And Americans also love the underdog.

2 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Fair enough. :)

I feel as though this is a bribe to get me to change my vote in your plat race with Stalker, and there actually is no help.

I will not waver. I vote for Stalker because US math > EU math. And Americans also love the underdog.

Be warned, you'll never know when the Dutch Alliance will strike. They will always show up at the worse possible times.

6 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

What the hell has happened to THL? Dutch Alliance flags everywhere, a ban on US math and....oh god.......my prinny statue has been replaced by this awful, gaudy Dragon statue. No that is it, I'm joining back up, I cant sit around any longer and watch this doods

All hail Prinny!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

What the hell has happened to THL? Dutch Alliance flags everywhere, a ban on US math and....oh god.......my prinny statue has been replaced by this awful, gaudy Dragon statue. No that is it, I'm joining back up, I cant sit around any longer and watch this doods

ALL OF THE YESSSSS ??

• Like 1

Just now, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Can you blame them though!?!?!?.......although I think all the bronze league members are already checking off their match up against me as an automatic win dood

Ah now i understand why people get excited for your comeback.

• Like 2