Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 sign-ups still open!

That basement you were in did you make sure your not wearing any new watch after your escape?

And with those scores I think it confirms silver's champion, doesn't it?

You still wouldve won even with the score you have. I didnt bother paying attention to my opponent because I got caught in a grinding situation. Plus even I knew I could make a comback, theres work as well. Curse me for picking the wrong game.

Anyways .. congrats future Silver League Champ! ^_^

That basement you were in did you make sure your not wearing any new watch after your escape?

And with those scores I think it confirms silver's champion, doesn't it?

Of course i made sure, although there was this kind stranger that gave me a brand new Rolex watch as I was leavi.........Oh no dood :|

As for the Silver championship officially you haven't sealed it since it is still "mathematically" possible for Ichiban to win Silver if you lost and he gets a DW + wins the tiebreaker. Realistically you have sealed it since Ichiban would need to score over 500+ points this fixture for a chance to tie if you were to lose this fixture.......Oh but wait Ichiban knows about the power of sardines so I wouldn't pop that champagne just yet dood ;)

You're welcome lol

You better not score triple digits this fixture, I don't have the will to compete against something like that dood xD

Of course i made sure, although there was this kind stranger that gave me a brand new Rolex watch as I was leavi.........Oh no dood :|

As for the Silver championship officially you haven't sealed it since it is still "mathematically" possible for Ichiban to win Silver if you lost and he gets a DW + wins the tiebreaker. Realistically you have sealed it since Ichiban would need to score over 500+ points this fixture for a chance to tie if you were to lose this fixture.......Oh but wait Ichiban knows about the power of sardines so I wouldn't pop that champagne just yet dood ;)

You better not score triple digits this fixture, I don't have the will to compete against something like that dood xD

I would because I don't have time to defeat Shana, just like I didn't have time the whole season :|

Highly unlikely dood, I think that is a PB for me and it won't happen again. Be lucky if I get halfway!! Lol!!

Moar bad news. Im afraid Im gonna have to drop out on the next season. During the condition of where Im at, I dont think its gonna go away. Plus this im not gonna score any points and thats just hogging up space right there.

Good news however I will make a comeback after the upcoming season. I havent finish settling the score with someone or should I say someones..

Moar bad news. Im afraid Im gonna have to drop out on the next season. During the condition of where Im at, I dont think its gonna go away. Plus this im not gonna score any points and thats just hogging up space right there.

Good news however I will make a comeback after the upcoming season. I havent finish settling the score with someone or should I say someones..

I am so sorry to hear this.  You are a great competitor.  I am sure this makes whoever is on the cusp of promotion a little happier.  I know I was chipper before I ran the numbers and discovered that the only way I would fill the vacancy was if Prinny-dood fell off the planet.

Anyway, I hope we get to face each other again sometime!

• Like 1

Moar bad news. Im afraid Im gonna have to drop out on the next season. During the condition of where Im at, I dont think its gonna go away. Plus this im not gonna score any points and thats just hogging up space right there

Daaaang tickets for the tiebreaker Sardine rivalry match for next season soldout (luckily no refunds *evil laugh*) Anyways sorry to hear dood, so do you want me to put on the waiting list for Season 11?

• Like 2

Daaaang tickets for the tiebreaker Sardine rivalry match for next season soldout (luckily no refunds *evil laugh*) Anyways sorry to hear dood, so do you want me to put on the waiting list for Season 11?

Huh? What tiebreaker? You said your were gonna dropout after this season? Prinny yer always scamming arent cha?

Also yeah put me on the waiting list.

And once again Toxi is not even trying but gets that all inportant win :)

If id have known he didn't get that many points i might have tried to pip him at the last minute, BUT me being me never really pay attention to what anyone else is playing or how many points they scored, i just played what i wanted.

If id have known he didn't get that many points i might have tried to pip him at the last minute, BUT me being me never really pay attention to what anyone else is playing or how many points they scored, i just played what i wanted.

That's fair dude i have one more chance for Toxi to slip up but i have a feeling he will stay strong  ;)

If id have known he didn't get that many points i might have tried to pip him at the last minuteBUT me being me never really pay attention to what anyone else is playing or how many points they scored, i just played what i wanted.

I'm very grateful for this as I definitely of wouldn't of been able to make a comeback. :P Just moved house so I barely managed to score any points in the last few days of our fixture.

That's fair dude i have one more chance for Toxi to slip up but i have a feeling he will stay strong  ;)

I doubt I'll be scoring much at all again this fixture. I'm finding Bloodborne to be a bit stingy on the trophies (really great game though). Not all hope is lost man. ;)

• Like 2

Oh man gold league is going to be an awesome showdown. 

Final fixture Jarethgeason (3rd place, 18 pts) vs ReimiSaionji9742 (1st place, 21 pts) 

With this i still have a slight chance at winning the gold league, if i score a DW and Reimi loses vs Jareth.

Will Jareth score a DW to secure a tie and have a chance at promoting?

Will Reimi keep her place at the top in the gold league and win a seat at the CWC?

See it next week on THL! 

• Like 2

Oh man gold league is going to be an awesome showdown. 

Final fixture Jarethgeason (3rd place, 18 pts) vs ReimiSaionji9742 (1st place, 21 pts) 

With this i still have a slight chance at winning the gold league, if i score a DW and Reimi loses vs Jareth.

Will Jareth score a DW to secure a tie and have a chance at promoting?

Will Reimi keep her place at the top in the gold league and win a seat at the CWC?

See it next week on THL! 

sorry, had to. :P

• Like 3