Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 sign-ups still open!

Yes, I've finally managed to make top 3 in plat league after a horrible start cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

Now I can't wait for the new season to push for the title hehehe. 

Yeah you've made quite the comeback, too bad someone who promised us he would win plat league and the CWC got regulated. I won't name names though *coughSomalia99doodcough*

• Like 1

Yeah you've made quite the comeback, too bad someone who promised us he would win plat league and the CWC got regulated. I won't name names though *coughSomalia99doodcough*

Word on the street is that he was so ashamed of his pity promotion last season, he got relegated on purpose just to do it properly. (I dont think anyone told him Shana's going to be there though) 

• Like 1

Yes, I've finally managed to make top 3 in plat league after a horrible start cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

Now I can't wait for the new season to push for the title hehehe. 

Things are looking interesting for next season then as i am also going for that title and im quite sure pureproteinman will be going for it aswell :) And i think i also saw precision talking about getting more sirious next season.

Im also setting some goals for next season which will hopefully help me get that plat champion :D

Reach 150 plats.

Reach PSN Level 38

Reach average completion of 70%

Get 5 Ultra Rare plats.

And take my revange to pureproteinman :ninja:

Im wondering if those goals are doable. I think i can do all of them if i have the right mindset throughout the whole season

• Like 1

Things are looking interesting for next season then as i am also going for that title and im quite sure pureproteinman will be going for it aswell :) And i think i also saw precision talking about getting more sirious next season.

Im also setting some goals for next season which will hopefully help me get that plat champion :D

Reach 150 plats.

Reach PSN Level 38

Get 5 Ultra Rare plats.

Im wondering if those goals are doable. I think i can do all of them if i have the right mindset throughout the whole season

Naa i'm trying to finish online trophies so it could be another slow one for me, but i'll try not to get relegated lol

So I fired up Kickbeat last night, earned 5 stars on the last 3 songs on Master.... No trophy?!?!?! Looking through the scoreboard - it seems like the "story" version of the boss fights have lower score requirements due to fight mechanics. I fire em up and get 5 stars on all 3 again... Nothing. I play 3 random songs I already had done, it popped finally. Wtf? I'm glad it finally popped but I have no idea what the problem was. I have the highest monthly score on all but 2 songs, which I am #2 on, and I broke into the top 30 all time overall. Now to get the high scoring double tap mechanic out of my head so I can finish the last two trophies.

Reach 150 plats.

Reach PSN Level 38

Get 5 Ultra Rare plats.

Good to hear, you were surprisingly quiet this season. 

Since when have you been using Onion Head?

SINCE I GOT 3rd PLACE xD 

• Like 4

Hi guys, just wanted to see how everyone is doing. I'm still 5-6 hours away by car and won't be back until Sunday, so unless s/he doesn't earn anything, my opponent has an instant win. But things have been fine over here.

Planning to finish up GTA V (Hopefully, 3/4 of the way to rank 100) during the break between seasons and I'll be saving FFXIII-2 for next season's first fixture....as well as God of War III. Still have to finish that game up too.

Hi guys, just wanted to see how everyone is doing. I'm still 5-6 hours away by car and won't be back until Sunday, so unless s/he doesn't earn anything, my opponent has an instant win. But things have been fine over here.

Planning to finish up GTA V (Hopefully, 3/4 of the way to rank 100) during the break between seasons and I'll be saving FFXIII-2 for next season's first fixture....as well as God of War III. Still have to finish that game up too.

All is well with the pup I hope? 

I've been playing rugby, in all honesty I should have platinumed it yesterday but theres been quite a few setbacks and real life's been a bit busy. Rugby is shit btw.

I've been playing SO4 a lot even though I really should be getting 19 more points to avoid being kicked from THL :lol:. Luckily I have these games to do that:

• Conception II
  • Dark Souls
  • Demon Gaze
  • Diablo III
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Tales of Hearts R
  • WipEout HD

Getting 19 more points should be easy  :D ..... :) ....... :| ......depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Yeah. A few hours after my sister got her, she got hit my a car and it ended up dislocating her hip. Unlike humans, who can easily get their bones back in place, she had to get surgery. But problems still ensued after; it took her a whole 5 days to get her to take a dump just once and she still has trouble walking on all fours. She's more of a running dog, so she keeps wanting to just run on three legs. It'll take another week or two for her injuries to heal up, but as for now, she is being a happy dog.

It's good to hear the dog is getting better.

xD

Hey buddy, especially for you, brought you by toothless rescue company

EA may had abandoned you guys, but your mate here wont :D

Awesome, thnx bud, I appreciate it. Are there some new stuff that should be added to the guide? I already changed the amount of paid DLCs from 1 to 2 in the PS4 version.

• Like 2

I've been playing SO4 a lot even though I really should be getting 19 more points to avoid being kicked from THL :lol:. Luckily I have these games to do that:

• Conception II
  • Dark Souls
  • Demon Gaze
  • Diablo III
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Tales of Hearts R
  • WipEout HD

Getting 19 more points should be easy  :D ..... :) ....... :| ......depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

It's good to hear the dog is getting better.

Awesome, thnx bud, I appreciate it. Are there some new stuff that should be added to the guide? I already changed the amount of paid DLCs from 1 to 2 in the PS4 version.

You actually need 39 points since you need 120 to avoid the purge :P You won't get kicked though, I just send a message asking if you want to stay or leave and you have 2 days to respond. If you're already confirming you want to stay for next season then that saves me the trouble of sending the message since you're active on the thread anyway dood