Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 sign-ups still open!

You read that correctly but just in case you are still in doubt dood......

lol if there was a change to the rule it was before I took over meaning this has nothing to do with the SUPERIOR US MATH doods    :P

Gimme a sec Prinny:

Qmpcou.gif

I remember Dragon had like 8 plats in a fixture during a season. I also think Precision had about 10 or 11 plats in a day when he won the CWC dood

I miss those days. I've got like 10 plats in a year :(.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

29th August 2014: Spare Parts, Lone Survivor, God of War, God of War 2, Assassins Creed 2, F1 2011, Pro Evo 2014, Hotline Miami, Ferrarri Challenge, Gran Turismo 5, Call of Duty Classic, Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD.

28th August 2014: God of War: Chains of Olympus, WRC 3

Its not that difficult to save plats but someone had to be whopped in the CWC so i decided to save them all season long lmao.

• Like 3

I remember Dragon had like 8 plats in a fixture during a season. I also think Precision had about 10 or 11 plats in a day when he won the CWC dood

I also had 8 plats in my fixture against pureproteinman. i think i scored like 428 that fixture.

Looking to beat that score next season maybe even try to go for a Record of highest score in a fixture. :D

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

I..uh..ye...wha...ok?

Chubby... TOXIC... pink... BaLLs

autigone-kirby-gc-22880.png

who are going to get whipped in Season 10's CWC. If they even make it there BECAUSE NINTENDO ISN'T EVEN MAKING KIRBY GAMES NAYMORE! YA GET ME

*Everyone in this thread:* 2403948-4626216286-30sy9.gif  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :r3:  :r2:  :l3:  :r3:  :l1:  :l1:  :right:

i can see u in your underpants                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      pls don't ban me Prinny

Edited by KiloFive
  • Like 1

So what do all you guys have planned for the off season?

Currently just Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear which is ineligible in the league.

Most likely will be focusing on my plat race games while also knocking out some MP trophies on certain games...........Oh and I guess I should make some time to make Season 10 preparations as well dood 

So I started watching Sword Art Online while leveling up a bit yesterday and finished season 1 today  :S. There's a small chance I've become addicted to this anime and to figure out if this is really the case, I'll start season 2 today.

Prepare for disappointment :P