Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

I must say thoses final scores in the CWC are some what a kick in the teeth you all the other players that smashed their scores within the season and wanted to win it, agree ? But fair play doods.

Why dude, they pulled the best scores when it mattered to win their respective leagues? If you had won the league you could have posted your 200 point score but fact remains you didn't so....

Damn, if only I was able to stay awake until time up it might have been different oh well congratulations ToxiKirby on winning.

Oh, I am pretty sure only 1 person outscored me(in a round) in my league and that was Prinny not to mention I don't think you're able to talk considering you've had 1 CWC appearance and scored such a great score of 5... 

Right , just to clear a few things up I've had 2 CWC appearances as i won the bronze league once and the platinum league once shown on the first page of this forum on the hall of fame. If you were to refer to old posts i said the CWC feel on a booked holiday and i even took my Vita with me to at least achieve what i could while i was away! Correct me if i'm wrong but that's determination and commitment ;)

The reason i said what i said is i don't remember the last time there were low scores like this and makes me think the hunger wasn't there, shame really :(

• Like 1

Shots flying here, let the banter commence!!

More banter means more popcorn bills are headed your way dood :P

Congrats Toxi, a legend you have become!!

Soooo....what about these golden games then? I am gagging to see what we get!

You can expect to see the chosen golden games either tomorrow or Friday dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

Popcorn is banned! No popcorn emojis or you will be banned from the league, orders from prinny sent through pm, i had to set the law because prinny was scared :ninja:

Hey THL I brought dragon-sized popcorn for everybody. Prinny said he knew what to do with the bills, so don't worry and dig in.

:popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn: :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Popcorn is banned! No popcorn emojis or you will be banned from the league, orders from prinny sent through pm, i had to set the law because prinny was scared :ninja:

Hey THL I brought dragon-sized popcorn for everybody. Prinny said he knew what to do with the bills, so don't worry and dig in.

:popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn: :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

You lot are nuts LMFAOOOOO !!!!!