Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Fixture 5!

Platinum League

Pureproteinman v ReimiSaijoni97
xZoneHunter v ToxiKirby
Whyfire v HcG-_Clawz
Zajac9999 v Mah2c
Kochiya-Shana v MStalker58

Gold League

Mesopithecus v RalphyLDN
X18JELLO18X v the_couchster
Omar280972 v HcG-_Terror
Jarethgeason v cjshaitan
Wdog-999 v x9zachattack5x

Silver League

Rainstormlll v NIALLERMANBUZ
woop94 v Hemiak
Obscure_Ale v Edunstar84
Shadowhood1111 v Bladesoframen
LucasV9991 v jem12345

Bronze League

me3lingual v XX_FTW
Sean_Bo15 v ShogunCroCop
VASORAT13 v XShadowYakuzaX
Gregorymany v Ichiban-Hybrid
Psy-Tychist v freddie1989
  • Like 1

We apologize for the delay in scores being posted and things being a little messy with the site update going on the past couple of days. We plan on counting and posting the scores tomorrow. Due to the update, we have extended the sync deadline until 12:00 PM (noon) GMT tomorrow. Please be sure to sync your trophies before then since any recent syncs might have been erased with the update. With everything going on, issues are very possible so please be patient with us. Once the scores are posted, if there are any issues or errors just let us know and we'll take another look.  

Anyways...it's been a little quiet in here lately. What's everyone been up to? Anyone played anything good lately, watched any interesting movies, or.....my God I never thought I would ask this.....watched any anime? :huh:

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

We apologize for the delay in scores being posted and things being a little messy with the site update going on the past couple of days. We plan on counting and posting the scores tomorrow. Due to the update, we have extended the sync deadline until 12:00 PM (noon) GMT tomorrow. Please be sure to sync your trophies before then since any recent syncs might have been erased with the update. With everything going on, issues are very possible so please be patient with us. Once the scores are posted, if there are any issues or errors just let us know and we'll take another look.  

Anyways...it's been a little quiet in here lately. What's everyone been up to? Anyone played anything good lately, watched any interesting movies, or.....my God I never thought I would ask this.....watched any anime? :huh:

Rubber-banding my analog sticks together to run in circles and get the max level survival skill trophy on Final Fantasy XV whilst watching Star Trek: The Next generation, Kinda ironic the first thing I do when I sign up to Netflix is to just watch 4 seasons of The Next Generation with the free month trail :D 

I have been racking up some Rise of the Tomb Raider trophies in my little free time spaces, that game has far more content than I initially anticipated lol 

I have Tearaway Unfolded, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, The Witcher 3, a second playthrough of FFXV and Stardew Valley ahead of me so I think my holiday gaming time is going to be awesome xD

• Like 1

It seems like it might take even longer for the fixture 4 scores to be posted now that the 100% leaderboards are broken. Don't stop earning trophies though, the league is still underway. To prevent further confusion, fixture 5 still lasts 'till December 11th 11:59:59 PM GMT.

Edited by LucasV9991
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

I got back to Battlefield 1 yesterday and man, that game is so much fun. It is definitely my game of the year for 2016. I absolutely love it. It might even be my favorite Battlefield game.

• Like 1

Just been busting through Skyrim Special Edition. And now I feel like I have to finish the Dawnguard quests, because vampires only attack me at Whiterun, seemingly. They have killed the blacksmith, the weapons and armor dealer, the head of the general store, and the priest of Talos. Suffice it to say, I did all of my sales and trades in Whiterun, so with most of those people gone, I now have to do it all in Solitude. So I have decided to avenge their deaths by completing the Dawnguard questline so that the vampire attacks finally stop.

18 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Ah, that is something I haven't noticed yet.

It's good to be back.

And Shadow took me to Fabletown...

Are you saying he won? I was kind of pulling for you since he also beat me...now there might be no one to stop Shadow from winning Bronze League.

And as a fair warning for whenever our fixture is, Winter is coming.

1 hour ago, LucasV9991 said:

It seems like it might take even longer for the fixture 4 scores to be posted now that the 100% leaderboards are broken. Don't stop earning trophies though, the league is still underway. To prevent further confusion, fixture 5 still lasts 'till December 11th 11:59:59 PM GMT.

What's up with the 100% club leaderboards?

Edited by Obscure_Ale

16 minutes ago, Obscure_Ale said:

What's up with the 100% club leaderboards?

They were broken and the times were messed up which made it impossible to know if a game qualifies or not. Just checked a couple of games again and it appears Sly has fixed the problem now and we should be good to go. Hopefully we can have scores up later today. :D 

EDIT: Glad to see the site update didn't get rid of all the ninjas around here. :ninja:

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Are you saying he won? I was kind of pulling for you since he also beat me...now there might be no one to stop Shadow from winning Bronze League.

And as a fair warning for whenever our fixture is, Winter is coming.

By my personal calculations I lost by 10 exactly.

If there wasn't the last two golds I would of had it.

And if Winter is coming, I'm taking you to Fabletown ;)

17 hours ago, Obscure_Ale said:

Rubber-banding my analog sticks together to run in circles and get the max level survival skill trophy on Final Fantasy XV whilst watching Star Trek: The Next generation, Kinda ironic the first thing I do when I sign up to Netflix is to just watch 4 seasons of The Next Generation with the free month trail :D 

The old rubber-banding trick. I used that recently to farm 100,000 kills in Helldivers. Fun times. :|

I passed the time with some Netflix as well. Think I caught up with Stranger Things, Shameless, and some episodes of the Marvel shows.

17 hours ago, Omar said:

I have been racking up some Rise of the Tomb Raider trophies in my little free time spaces, that game has far more content than I initially anticipated lol 

I have Tearaway Unfolded, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, The Witcher 3, a second playthrough of FFXV and Stardew Valley ahead of me so I think my holiday gaming time is going to be awesome xD

Are you enjoying Rise of the Tomb Raider? That and Witcher 3 are both high on my list of games to buy soon.

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

By my personal calculations I lost by 10 exactly.

If there wasn't the last two golds I would of had it.

And if Winter is coming, I'm taking you to Fabletown ;)

Fair enough on taking me to Fabletown.

Well, depending on how high your scores are, losing by 10 my not be a DW for Shadow. We will see I guess.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

5 hours ago, LucasV9991 said:

I got back to Battlefield 1 yesterday and man, that game is so much fun. It is definitely my game of the year for 2016. I absolutely love it. It might even be my favorite Battlefield game.

I agree with you on this one. At first it felt like typical BF game for me, but man as i started playing it more and more, it became awesome :D But now i'm taking a break from it lol :P

• Like 1

Alright guys  here's the results for fixture 4.

Platinum League

(1) xZoneHunter (21) v (39) Pureproteinman
ReimiSaijoni97 (6) v (30) Whyfire
ToxiKirby (65) v (21) Zajac9999
HcG-_Clawz (40) v (47) Kochiya-Shana
Mah2c (6) v (44) MStalker58 (1)

Gold League

X18JELLO18X (34) v (67) Mesopithecus
RalphyLDN (28) v (27) Omar280792
the_couchster (1) v (8) Jarethgeason
HcG-_Terror (21) v (15) Wdog-999
cjshaitan (55) v (78) x9zachattack5x (1)

Silver League

woop94 (20) - (25) Rainstormlll
NIALLERMANBUZ (30) - (56) Obscure_Ale (1)
(1) Hemiak (47) - (23) Shadowhood1111
(1) Edunstar84 (29) - (27) LucasV9991
Bladesoframen (0) - (0) jem12345

Bronze League

Sean_Bo15 (0) - (12) me3lingual
XX_FTW (26) - (11) VASORAT13
ShogunCroCop (6) - (0) Gregorymany
XShadowYakuzaX (105) - (95) Psy-Tychist (2)
Ichiban-Hybrid (0) - (13) freddie198
Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 3