Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 sign-ups still open!

Thanks and the one thing I fear in the bronze league is Wdjat's lucky streak, I fear something will happen that will prevent me from playing handing him the win.

Fear the luck streak, FEAR IT! Seriously though if I lose just one fixture then I have no chance of winning the league. I basically have to win every bronze fixture which is doubtful

Fear the luck streak, FEAR IT! Seriously though if I lose just one fixture then I have no chance of winning the league. I basically have to win every bronze fixture which is doubtful

I really hope your my next opponent so then my fear of the luck streak can be over and done with sooner rather than later.

Considering the way things are going for omar so far this fixture I think my luck streak has absorbed the luck from omar's ps4. My luck streak must have something big planned for the next fixture since it has resorted to such drastic measures

Yeah, my luck was a one-fixture thing, yours is endless lol

I've lost 2 games now by a small margin, which I was quite surprised by because I've been looking long hours in work and had very little gaming time. Hopefully that will change now because I've got a nice 9 days off. Happy days  :awesome: