Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 sign-ups still open!

Hehe I guess im not doing anything. Honestly im been busy playin other games and im planning to get kingdom hearts plat as my 4000th trophy but theres been some obstacles and distractions in the way. Such as younger sibling using your system and youtube. I feel pretty bad since i havent do much trophy hunting but I will rise up very soon so whoevers my opponent, watch out for my mighty score of a big fat 0... or 1 idk. Laters. :P

• Like 1

Platinum League

(2) MStalker58 (95) v (94) xZonehunter

Damn that was a close one. Glad I defeated Dracula to get those final 2 trophies in the last 15 minutes of the match.  B)

Good match Zone!

0-8, 1...TO...GO....DOODS!!!

Does it make me a bad person that I'm kind of hoping your opponent puts up 0 points and ruins your perfect 0-9 farewell season?

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

Those bronze league scores are hilarious. I thought we might be able to push Silver for highest average score but seeing as 8 players scored fewer than 2 points we're probably going to be pushing last place.

I guess I'm officially in the CWC though, hooray!

Congrats to Jem on the "big" win. If you had accepted the agreement when I first made it instead of making it a tentative conditional thing this would've been an astonishing way to win.

I will be doing Evil Within for most of this fixture so the scores this week will probably be even worse, but hopefully I'll still be able to close out the season with a win.

Those bronze league scores are hilarious. I thought we might be able to push Silver for highest average score but seeing as 8 players scored fewer than 2 points we're probably going to be pushing last place.

I guess I'm officially in the CWC though, hooray!

Congrats to Jem on the "big" win. If you had accepted the agreement when I first made it instead of making it a tentative conditional thing this would've been an astonishing way to win.

I will be doing Evil Within for most of this fixture so the scores this week will probably be even worse, but hopefully I'll still be able to close out the season with a win.

Hey, I did say fixture 8 or 9. Technically, I did win during fixture 8, so...

Demoting to Gold for Season 16, which I welcome considering I don't have time to be competitive at all, not a lot of free time and the games I play are never expressly focused on scoring high (playing Rayman Legends - Gold/Diamond cup grind, and FFXIV - MMO, says it all lol)

I won't even try to win this fixture (which would save me if the player above me lost) because I want a potentially less competitive set of hunters to deal with. I miss the good old summer days doods xD

Well, the weekend has come. We're moving into a new house. Today is that less than magical day where the Internet and TV get switched over, but then we're spending this last night in the old place. So I'm officially done earning any trophies for this season.

Edited by Hemiak

Demoting to Gold for Season 16, which I welcome considering I don't have time to be competitive at all, not a lot of free time and the games I play are never expressly focused on scoring high (playing Rayman Legends - Gold/Diamond cup grind, and FFXIV - MMO, says it all lol)

I won't even try to win this fixture (which would save me if the player above me lost) because I want a potentially less competitive set of hunters to deal with. I miss the good old summer days doods xD

How is FFXIV? I've been debating about getting it, but MMOs aren't really my thing.

Well, the weekend has come. We're moving into a new house. Today is that less than magical day where the Internet and TV get switched over, but then we're spending this last night in the old place. So I'm officially done earning any trophies for this season.

Good luck with moving, it's a real hassle. Do you have anything special planned for the last night in the old house?

• Like 1

Single player FTW.

Yeah, but uploading trophies is the real issue.

I was told by AT&T that their technicians are working in our area around the clock and that the cables are laid. They just need to turn service on apparently. Funny thing, I have seen no AT&T technicians in our area for the 3 weeks that we have been moved in already, but the cables/fiber is/are indeed laid. So I just can't understand how long it takes them to flip a switch. The only thing I can think of is they must feel there aren't enough homes built and not enough people moved in yet to warrant turning on service for our area.

Good luck with your move. You need to christen the new house with an epic game.

Mine will be Skyrim Speecial Edition on PS4, whether I have internet or not. I can't wait any longer.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

How is FFXIV? I've been debating about getting it, but MMOs aren't really my thing.

Surprisingly enough, I am not attracted to MMOs yet find myself in love with XIV. It is so well done and the writing is stellar. From what I heard, it gets better the further in you go so I'm pretty excited xD

That been said, it is a time-sucking black hole of a game lol

Surprisingly enough, I am not attracted to MMOs yet find myself in love with XIV. It is so well done and the writing is stellar. From what I heard, it gets better the further in you go so I'm pretty excited xD

That been said, it is a time-sucking black hole of a game lol

Ok, that's good to know. I saw the trailer for the second expansion and it looked amazing.

Ok, that's good to know. I saw the trailer for the second expansion and it looked amazing.

That, and the endless pressure of some Twitter friends made me get the game while it was on sale, I got both ARR and HS, meaning I have all content available waiting to be played. Now I just need to find 900 hours of free time xD

• Like 2

That, and the endless pressure of some Twitter friends made me get the game while it was on sale, I got both ARR and HS, meaning I have all content available waiting to be played. Now I just need to find 900 hours of free time xD

Lol :lol:, I could also use 900 hours of free time to get rid of my backlog.

• Like 1

My exact same problem, spent about 15 hours in it and loved it but I am finding it hard to justify the monthly subscription when I know I probably will end up playing other things. Maybe early next year :)

• Like 1