Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Oh lord, zajac is in charge? Didn't think his ego could get any bigger, but this might do it. Looks like we might see the return of "The Zajac".  :P

My ego can get bigger, much bigger. It can probably get bigger than you realise because I'm even greater than you expected. ;)

Honestly though my ego must be bigger than my memory because I had completely forgotten about 'The zajac' haha xD

• Like 3

I had a pretty good fixture against toxi, unfortunately it was not good enough for a win. So gratz om the win, I got really unlucky for this fixture because I've been traveling like 2 days so didn't really had the time I was hoping to have against you.

Anyway goodluck to booda if he sees this this :)

I'll be enjoying the snowboarding now

Enjoy the win, The Akittaja. I won't be putting up many points. I have family in town, so there will almost never be time for me to have a few minutes to play a game. And this is wedding week, so there is that.

Just wanted you to know man. My invitation never did arrive, no biggie I'll crash it anyway, just wanted you to be aware there must be some kind of problem either your delivery service. :P

Seriously though, early congrats and I hope it all goes perfect. See you on the other side man!

Finally popped my first plat of the season :dance:.

1L21b6dd.png

Cheers to you mate, welcome to the Pro Nightmare Climbers Team :highfive:

Congrats. Have any thoughts on the game or how difficult the plat is? Or just any tips you want to share? Getting ready to start the game myself once it finishes downloading. I'm sure I'll end up needing all the help I can get.

It is a hard plat but it is such a great game! You will find yourself enjoying almost every bit of it! No tips we give you now will help without being put into a context, as you play you'll know which tips you'll need, so don't hesitate to let me or anyone know if you need anything as you play through it. Enjoy! ^_^

Edited by Omar
  • Like 2

Just wanted you to know man. My invitation never did arrive, no biggie I'll crash it anyway, just wanted you to be aware there must be some kind of problem either your delivery service. :P

Seriously though, early congrats and I hope it all goes perfect. See you on the other side man!

I am pretty sure it was prinnied. He got confused and thought I was doing the takeover instead of zajac, so in retaliation, he prinnied the invite. Feel free to crash. There will be plenty of food, dancing, and alochol to go around!

• Like 1