Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Have fun with the game. Are you going to make it plat #100?

I'm really enjoying the game so far, but I'm sure I'll be cursing the developers before too long. I'm more the trial-by-error, learn from my mistakes type of guy so I've been able to at least pass the story stages (I'm on stage 6) after practicing. However, I'm starting to doubt if I'll be able to beat the Babel stages since I'm not so good at quickly identifying what technique I need to use. Hopefully I'll get better by the time I get there though. 

Yeah, the plan was to make it plat #100. Not sure if I'll be able to do it, but I'm going to give it my best try. Little disappointed though, I just realized that the trophies appear in Japanese in my trophy log. They are in English on my PS3 system and when I click on the game's trophy page, so I just assumed they would be in English in the trophy log and milestones. Wish there was a way to change that, but oh well.

Edited by MStalker58

I'm really enjoying the game so far, but I'm sure I'll be cursing the developers before too long. I'm more the trial-by-error, learn from my mistakes type of guy so I've been able to at least pass the story stages (I'm on stage 6) after practicing. However, I'm starting to doubt if I'll be able to beat the Babel stages since I'm not so good at quickly identifying what technique I need to use. Hopefully I'll get better by the time I get there though. 

Yeah, the plan was to make it plat #100. Not sure if I'll be able to do it, but I'm going to give it my best try. Little disappointed though, I just realized that the trophies appear in Japanese in my trophy log. They are in English on my PS3 system and when I click on the game's trophy page, so I just assumed they would be in English in the trophy log and milestones. Wish there was a way to change that, but oh well.

Don't worry, you'll recognize the patterns after a while. It was the same for me: the first time I did the final chapter I thought Babel was going to be impossible. Be sure to talk to the sheeps to learn new techniques.

Nice :D. Yeah that's because the NA version shares the same list with the JP version. You can change the language of the trophy list on your profile. There should be an option at the top of the trophy list next to the option to sort on XMB, rarity, date, and whatnot.

• Like 1

FIXTURE 3 RESULTS

PLATINUM LEAGUE

xZoneHunter (11) - (60) Dragon-Archon (1)

(1) Mah2c (45) - (40) ReimiSaionji9742

HcG-_Clawz (19) - (0) Somalia99

(2) ToxiKirby (134) - (164) whoadreader (3)

zajac9999 (12) - (0) Boooda56

You've swapped Boooda and Somalia's names. My opponent for this fixture was Somalia.

Bullshit! As if the puzzles in Catherine aren't hard enough, now you are going to turn the lights off on me? It's so much fun not being able to see what I'm doing or if that block that I'm about to step on is actually ice and will send me flying off the edge.  :angry:

• Like 2

Bullshit! As if the puzzles in Catherine aren't hard enough, now you are going to turn the lights off on me? It's so much fun not being able to see what I'm doing or if that block that I'm about to step on is actually ice and will send me flying off the edge.  :angry:

That's only for one stage, on the bright side the boss doesn't try to kill you like all the other ones. Wait for the mask to get near you to check what's near you. Rest assured Babel Mode has no such thing. Just wait until you get to stage 9 with random blocks and blocks that move on their own. 

• Like 1

That's only for one stage, on the bright side the boss doesn't try to kill you like all the other ones. Wait for the mask to get near you to check what's near you. Rest assured Babel Mode has no such thing. Just wait until you get to stage 9 with random blocks and blocks that move on their own. 

Oh, thank God. That's a relief. Thought they were going to start doing that in future stages and Babel. Was about to give up all hope. I suck bad enough when I can see.  :facepalm:

I finally finished that stage/boss after realizing what you said about waiting for that mask to shine some light and taking my time. I always start freaking out when I hear that bell chime and I know the end is close. Forgot which boss it was, but I could hear the bell ringing and the end was almost in sight when a projectile came out of nowhere and killed me.  :(

Currently on stage 8 and yelling at my partner to stop dying and getting in the way. Might take a little break and wait for the league to get back in action. No need to waste these precious trophies coming up on Day 8 and I'm not looking forward to stage 9 after hearing you describe it anyways.

Oh, thank God. That's a relief. Thought they were going to start doing that in future stages and Babel. Was about to give up all hope. I suck bad enough when I can see.  :facepalm:

I finally finished that stage/boss after realizing what you said about waiting for that mask to shine some light and taking my time. I always start freaking out when I hear that bell chime and I know the end is close. Forgot which boss it was, but I could hear the bell ringing and the end was almost in sight when a projectile came out of nowhere and killed me.  :(

Currently on stage 8 and yelling at my partner to stop dying and getting in the way. Might take a little break and wait for the league to get back in action. No need to waste these precious trophies coming up on Day 8 and I'm not looking forward to stage 9 after hearing you describe it anyways.

Nah, all the attacks during boss stages are unique for bosses only.

Yeah that happened to me in Babel Mode, muted the sound after that.

The only stage that's annoying is 9-2, the others aren't that bad on normal. During 9-5 and 9-6 you just have to get used to the pattern.