Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

On 7/18/2022 at 3:22 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

• Master_Mayhem_ also now holds the record for the highest winning difference beating out Jem's 406 point difference. Ironically, the difference of 493.2 was more than his opponents highest score of the season.

I'm pretty sure that was with me as his opponent :D 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

looks interesting.  i might as well sign up for some competition fun.

EDIT: that means sign me up please in case you don't know

You're in! Welcome to THL :D

Sign-ups for season 37 are now closed. Anyone still interested in joining in the future will be put on the waiting list for next season :).

• Like 1

We have 2 more days left until Season 37 of the THL starts and I thought I would do something a little bit fun this season to keep you all on your toes.

Throughout the season, I will ask a question every fixture about the THL and its history and at the end of the season, the person who has answered the most questions correctly will win a little prize.

Bear in mind, the quiz is only open to those competing in the THL and I will accept only one answer per question. The answers can be via DM, on Discord on posted here in the thread, but I will only accept one answer, so no spamming with guesses. The answer for each question will come out after the end of each fixture, ready for the next question.

There is no obligation to compete but I would like to think that it would be fun. With over 8 years of competition, there are lots of hidden details to the THL.

Look out for the first question soon!

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

We have 2 more days left until Season 37 of the THL starts and I thought I would do something a little bit fun this season to keep you all on your toes.

Throughout the season, I will ask a question every fixture about the THL and its history and at the end of the season, the person who has answered the most questions correctly will win a little prize.

Bear in mind, the quiz is only open to those competing in the THL and I will accept only one answer per question. The answers can be via DM, on Discord on posted here in the thread, but I will only accept one answer, so no spamming with guesses.

There is no obligation to compete but I would like to think that it would be fun. With over 8 years of competition, there are lots of hidden details to the THL.

Look out for the first question soon!

time to binge read the forums lol

12 hours ago, NuclearManager said:

Remember, if you don't know the answer, just guess "Yuna"!

i don't get the meme but thanks for the advise (nice profile pic by the way)

• Like 1

So, I'm doing the first question a little bit early so people can have a bit more time to think on the answer.

Just to ease us into it, a nice easy one to start with, here we go:

Question 1: As of Season 37, which current competitor has competed in the most seasons of the Trophy Hunters League?

Bonus: How many seasons have they competed in?

• Like 3

Well im gonna guess @Psy-Tychist21 seasons, 22 this year

Edit.. it might be an easy question if you've been here since the beginning. If you've been in and out of the forums then it may be more difficult than your first ready player 1 challenge. Did anyone ever finish that btw? 

Edited by RedbeardRik
  • Like 1

Apparently we're revealing things early now? I can do that too! Here are the first match-ups of the season for ya! Good luck and have fun everyone! :D

Fixture 1

Platinum League

Krazy_99 v NuclearManager

Psy-Tychist v ArcticCress

Mesopithecus v GTA_Darren

X18JELLO18X v UGotHitByGunner

LucasV9991 v man_with_wdjat

Gold League

Havoc273 v Master_Mayhem_

xZoneHunter v connman88

ApriIis v FallacyUnknown

Berendsapje v stupid0089