DLC difficult compared to Far Cry 5

Lord_Mgolivets

2 hours ago, Lord_Mgolivets said:

Simple as the title stated, compared to the last game, are the DLC more difficult or more easier or about the same? I'm asking because I cannot complete Far Cry 5 at 100% because of my fear of zombies, so... 

Damn bro thats sad to hear.. Is your fear really that bad?? But speaking about the topic. I’ve done all the 6 dlcs, but i didn’t do the 5 dlcs. But the far cry 6 dlcs are really easy in my opinion. It just takes time to do them all. If you ever have questions etc feel free to ask!! ?

• Like 1

Yes is that bad, I cannot watch any zombie film otherwise I will get nightmares for years, and I am a grown up man lol. I still remember watching my cousin playing re2 on the demo disk of the ps1 and having nightmare about it.

Anyway, back in topic, thank you, I saw the season pass is on sale right now so I’m downloading the game right now.

8 hours ago, Lord_Mgolivets said:

Yes is that bad, I cannot watch any zombie film otherwise I will get nightmares for years, and I am a grown up man lol. I still remember watching my cousin playing re2 on the demo disk of the ps1 and having nightmare about it.

Anyway, back in topic, thank you, I saw the season pass is on sale right now so I’m downloading the game right now.

Okay brother good luck with it ??

The Special Ops are pretty tough on Mastery 3 if you go about them solo but there's some OP builds that can make it significantly easier. Obviously the easiest way would be to do it with a partner but it's manageable solo too if you don't mind a bit of a challenge. 

The rest of the DLC is incredibly easy and also incredibly repetitive as they're all basically the same concept repeated over and over for each one. 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 5:31 PM, Lord_Mgolivets said:

Simple as the title stated, compared to the last game, are the DLC more difficult or more easier or about the same? I'm asking because I cannot complete Far Cry 5 at 100% because of my fear of zombies, so... 

Wow, I feel for you man! Luckily the chances of running into them in real life are slim to none... unless you live in a crack neighborhood or San Francisco ofc :giggle:

Anyway, dlcs are really not hard at all, just incredibly boring, I am pushing myself through them atm, just be ready for 20h of mind numbing repetition... good luck!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I would say the DLCs are easier than FC5, but there are a lot more of them. The Mastery 3 challenges are decently easy if you use the OP builds and run past everything. The Vaas/Pagan/Joseph mind DLCs were my favourites, a bit repetitive but not too bad once you have good weapons and knowledge of what to do!

The final DLC sucked but is the easiest of them all!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Darksider said:

Hey guys, is there any DLC trophies that might be glitched or straight up unobtainable? I want to 100% the whole base game + DLC but before starting it I want to make sure there's nothing to worry about.

Everything is 100% obtainable. :) As long as you bought the DLC content lol.

• 1 month later...