Welcome To Venocide's Velvet Trophy Room

Venocide

I am liking it. Although could you maybe put the name and number above the spoiler so people know what the game is without clicking it?

Yeah I plan to do that tomorrow. Actually f it. I was gonna wait till tomorrow and add some small images telling people which game is which without clicking the spoiler tag but I'll just add plan text for now.

The graphics in Hitman: Absolution may look great, but the graphics in your checklist look amazing !! 

Very nice job, indeed. You definitely got the eye for visuals  :yay:

And the list itself is quite sweet, especially all those Sonics out there. Nice, very nice  :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Awesome list  ^_^

Thanks, dude! :D

Wow, this is probably the best checklist that I've seen, you've even added artwork for each game o:

Really good, although there is a mistake with South Park - part of your description is outside of the spoiler >.<

Fixed :P And thanks! I did work really hard on my checklist but I sort of gave up on it, as you can see I've earned twice as many platinum's since I last updated it exactly one year ago. I don't think many people cared for it, I think maybe I went a bit OTT when I added the "What Did You Think" section, nobody wants to read all that lol. 

• Like 2