what's going on with black ops

They are hiding it, i would be embarrassed too to have that on my profile. 

Why is that, exactly? I rather enjoyed Blops and I fail to see how someone would be embarrassed to have it on their PSN profile. 

To the OP, either people hiding the game or hackers being caught are the most likely reasons. 

Parker

• Like 1

Why is that, exactly? I rather enjoyed Blops and I fail to see how someone would be embarrassed to have it on their PSN profile. 

Parker

What's wrong with Black Ops?

Oops...i thought this was BLOPS II, then Nevermind BLOPS 1 was one of the best CODs...i remember getting my last trophy for the platinum.... shoot your friend with a Power-punched Crossbow and have him kill 6 zombies.... I loved the feeling!

BLOPS II is another story...i just did not like that game altogether...

Oops...i thought this was BLOPS II, then Nevermind BLOPS 1 was one of the best CODs...i remember getting my last trophy for the platinum.... shoot your friend with a Power-punched Crossbow and have him kill 6 zombies.... I loved the feeling!

BLOPS II is another story...i just did not like that game altogether...

I've been playing some zombies on blops 2 tonight and I really like playing with my friends :)

I'm sure so many people hiding the game has nothing to do with how good or bad it is, it's probably just because people are now hiding trophies to superficially boost their stats by removing games they have few trophies on, or just don't want to plat. I'd bet that more popular games like CoD were affected the most, but I'm sure there are numerous other games that have had a noticeable drop in game owners since hidden trophies have been reflected in profiles too.

so if someone choose to change profile to private settings then automatically removed from psnp leaderboards?

They're still there, but you cannot tell what games they own because it's private and listed as having 0 trophies.