TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Dimension Shellshock DLC (Aug, 31)

A multiversal melee awaits! Dimension Shellshock DLC is coming on August 31 on PlayStation.

Show off your ninja skills with fan-favorite Karai joining the fight! Catch a glimpse of the Foot Clan’s fiercest fighter as she charges enemies with lightning-fast moves alongside her four favorite Turtles. Karai joins the razor-sharp Miyamoto Usagi, star of the Usagi Yojimbo comic book series. With both at your side there’s no stopping the Turtles as they kick, punch and party their way across the various new worlds in Dimension Shellshock’s Survival Mode.

The full downloadable content packs a punch for fans at launch featuring a new Survival game mode, fresh original music from the soundtrack’s composer Tee Lopes, and alternative color schemes for playable fighters. Survival Mode introduces collectible crystals that allow you to jump from dimension to dimension, each with its own unique look and feel.

The downloadable content “Dimension Shellshock” and upcoming update follow a previous free December release which added Custom Game options, giving fans extraordinary control over the way they kick shell through 11 mix-and-match modifiers along with retro-themed visual filters and an extra large serving of general refinements.

Edited by NetoStyle
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, iamthedotcom said:

I'm at work and can't watch the video. I assume this will have trophies?

Unknown, but more than likely.  I for one hope they're not too bad to get if it does.  I don't find survival modes to be all that fun or interesting so the quicker I can do them the happier I'll be.  I'm more interested in the characters.  Looks like they'll also be usable in story/arcade, which was expected.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 1:11 PM, Snake2410 said:

Unknown, but more than likely.  I for one hope they're not too bad to get if it does.  I don't find survival modes to be all that fun or interesting so the quicker I can do them the happier I'll be.  I'm more interested in the characters.  Looks like they'll also be usable in story/arcade, which was expected.

Thanks for the update. I got lucky with the timing starting up the game and then seeing the DLC announcement. I'm really enjoying the game (even the grind for level 10). However, I do agree that survival modes can be hit or miss. If it has trophies, hopefully they are reasonable on how far we have to get in survival. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, LilIelaps said:

The dlc is out and it seems there are indeed no new trophies. No new achievements on Steam either. Guess that's just how it is.

Hello,

I'm currently doing the game, and the trophy to finish the game with all characters awaits now 9 characters to be completed instead of 7 before the update (in the in-game tracker). I hope that new characters are not mandatory to unlock this trophy now ...

6 hours ago, LilIelaps said:

The dlc is out and it seems there are indeed no new trophies. No new achievements on Steam either. Guess that's just how it is.

Dotemu posted a reply to someone on Twitter on August 17th saying yes to their question about if there would be new achievements.  I wonder if they'll be added later for some reason.  That's dumb if it's the case.  I for one am fine with no new trophies, but if they add them later then that's fine too.  I just hope they're easy enough that I don't have to spend too much stress and time on them.

3 hours ago, Nakqz said:

Hello,

I'm currently doing the game, and the trophy to finish the game with all characters awaits now 9 characters to be completed instead of 7 before the update (in the in-game tracker). I hope that new characters are not mandatory to unlock this trophy now ...

Please let us know if it pops without the DLC.

1 hour ago, fenris-lima said:

What about the one for leveling up?

The dojo still only says that 7 are needed for the max level trophy. I can also confirm Nakqz is correct, mine also shows nine needed for the all-endings trophy. Weird that they would require one and not the other.

I was thinking about doing the PS5 version, but I may not anymore if I have to buy the DLC to get 100%. 

On 9/1/2023 at 9:10 PM, iamthedotcom said:

The dojo still only says that 7 are needed for the max level trophy. I can also confirm Nakqz is correct, mine also shows nine needed for the all-endings trophy. Weird that they would require one and not the other.

I was thinking about doing the PS5 version, but I may not anymore if I have to buy the DLC to get 100%. 

They'll be patching Complete Cast soon.  On the Steam forums one of the devs replied to a topic about it saying it's a bug and that none of the achievements/trophies are supposed to require the paid dlc to unlock.

Mutagen is unaffected, it still only requires the 7 base characters.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

They'll be patching Complete Cast soon.  On the Steam forums one of the devs replied to a topic about it saying it's a bug and that none of the achievements/trophies are supposed to require the paid dlc to unlock.

Mutagen is unaffected, it still only requires the 7 base characters.

Thanks for sharing this new information.