The end of new trophies?

crucare

On 10/20/2023 at 2:21 PM, Vern3r0z said:

Is the new map running like trash for everyone else too? Frame strutters and some pop in. Never had any similar issues with the previous updates.

Yeah, I had lots of that when I was going for the new trophy. 

On 10/20/2023 at 3:35 PM, Elvick_ said:

Oh joy, more collectibles 

Yeah, but thankfully it takes like 10 minutes to go around the map and find them all.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 5:23 PM, 000 said:

This is the side of trophy hunting that I hate. People complaining that a game gets supported after release. It's so stupid.

The reason you see complaining in my opinion has nothing to do with this. 

It's that the new trophies aren't skill oriented and don't add anything to the experience. 

It would be different if it was like "Kill x number of zombies on the new map" but instead it's like a Neverending collectathon. 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2023 at 2:15 PM, GodKaio-Ken said:

The reason you see complaining in my opinion has nothing to do with this. 

It's that the new trophies aren't skill oriented and don't add anything to the experience. 

It would be different if it was like "Kill x number of zombies on the new map" but instead it's like a Neverending collectathon. 

trophy hunters are whiny

haven't u seen ppl complain about dlc trophies for ANY game?

"I finished the game already why couldn't they just add this to the plat on release?!"

in the grand scheme of things, at best its a mild inconvenience that u have to download a game to play FREE dlc for 5 minutes to find 10 collectibles

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

trophy hunters are whiny

"I finished the game already why couldn't they just add this to the plat on release?!"

in the grand scheme of things, at best its a mild inconvenience that u have to download a game to play FREE dlc for 5 minutes to find 10 collectibles

Yeah, and that makes developers decide to bring paid DLC without Trophies (see Lake for example).

This is years of free updates with Trophies that don't ask too much effort. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

trophy hunters are whiny

I don't think you understand the difference between whining and having an opinion. 

The entire trophy list for the game is pretty bad and repetitive, it's not about adding a few more trophies but I'm just explaining in circles here, so to each their own. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2023 at 12:18 PM, MonaSaxPayne said:

trophy hunters are whiny

I had to delete like 6 games, tons of videos/screens and saves to free up space for this and I had just gotten 100% again a few weeks before the most recent trophy added.

i would rather it encourage playing the game not getting crappy collectibles. Getting the survival 25 was fun. This crap, not so much. 

Edited by Elvick_

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

I want my nearly 60gb back!

you say this until killing floor 2 and its 5 years of monthly updates with one trophy lol

maybe a game to stay away form for good few years 

1 minute ago, Dinniestar said:

you say this until killing floor 2 and its 5 years of monthly updates with one trophy lol

maybe a game to stay away form for good few years 

I'm not getting KF3, because I can't stand 2 - it's one of the most boring and irritating games I've ever played and one of the rare few I wish I had never started.

19 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I'm not getting KF3, because I can't stand 2 - it's one of the most boring and irritating games I've ever played and one of the rare few I wish I had never started.

I thought the game was quite fun and good shooter I did platinum game years ago mind you 

ill happily play killing floor 3 if it came to plus lol 

I do want to platinum incursion as well get the full series but I do understand frustration this game gives 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

no new trophies since October '23 (yearly cycle for trophies goes March, June, October, December)

so safe to say there won't be any more trophies  

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Don't forget, they changed the content schedule a couple of years ago so it went from 4 contents drops per-year, to 3 but last year we only got 2 (one in the Summer and one in the Autumn) so there's still a decent chance we one this year in either June or October - if we don't, then it will be safe to say the game's done 🤔.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.