List of all the Profile Badges?

Go to solution Solved by VeldinX,

12 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

I dont think I ever saw anything like that. Looking at my threads and just from memory + I dont remember seeing a thread that ever got tagged as "solved" other than maybe people manually writing "solved" in the title of the thread.

I don’t remember it either, but looking at all my solved posts it was apparently a feature on the old, old version of the forum software prior to 2016

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, VeldinX said:

Great Content

There is a new forum feature where staff (or maybe just Sly) can recognise a post for being “Great Content”, and with that another badge has been discovered. For some reason it’s square though. 🤔

Seems to only be Sly who can do it as far as I can tell, quick someone write a good article on the Killzone franchise :P 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 9/3/2023 at 6:32 AM, ITALUKE said:

You earn points by getting the 3 reactions: like, confused, and haha. In your profile you can see how many points you are missing to rank up. For badges you earn them by doing different actions, for example giving or receiving reactions, making posts or logging in.

Nevermind, found it!

Edited by Matto_lsi

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2023 at 5:08 PM, Stevieboy said:

Problem Solver - Solved 10 Topics

Would this be for someone to consider your comment as the solution or for me to tag other peoples comments as solutions?

I think I saw an option to solve a topic somewhere on one of my threads ,but not sure where.

Is that limited to certain forums or something?

3 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

Would this be for someone to consider your comment as the solution or for me to tag other peoples comments as solutions?

I think I saw an option to solve a topic somewhere on one of my threads ,but not sure where.

Is that limited to certain forums or something?

Pretty sure only threads in the Site help, issues & feedback section can be marked as solved.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 10/26/2023 at 10:34 AM, Stevieboy said:

I guess it's just the way the forum software is set up.

Can we do boosting sessions for badges? I'm a PSNprofiles badge hunter and trophy hunter.

11 hours ago, draqilo said:

Can we do boosting sessions for badges? I'm a PSNprofiles badge hunter and trophy hunter.

I'm going to go ahead and say no you can't. You shouldn't be farming for rep, and you shouldn't be boosting for forum badges either.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1