Mortal Kombat 1 - Trophy Thoughts?

Ghost

On 12/9/2023 at 2:34 PM, Colin_Raleigh said:

Here's a good trophy thought, definitely do the online trophies via boosting. Why? Because there's some real assholes out there that play online versus, I got verbally attacked a few hours ago over the most ridiculous shit in a King of the Hill lobby and I wasn't even playing a versus match when it happened. 🤦‍♂️

Welcome to fighting games online. I got called a pussy last week by a Kitana player for doing jump-in into overhead launcher and beat him. He fell for it 3 times 🤣 

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli

11 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Welcome to fighting games online. I got called a pussy last week by a Kitana player for doing jump-in into overhead launcher and beat him. He fell for it 3 times 🤣 

Oh I know, I'm just surprised that I got attacked when all I did was merely show up in a King of the Hill lobby. In most cases, the shit talk happens in the middle of a match and after it ends. They called me an autistic hacker with no life due to having an in game profile level over 1,000, having the MK1 platinum, and having a lot of trophies. Trying to explain matters only made those dipshits act up even further so I blocked them and left. Didn't know that having the platinum of the very game that everyone was playing at the time would ever be something to insult, that's a first. Next time I've got to avoid online lobbies where the people in them sport the intellect of a preschool dropout. 🤣

Edited by Colin_Raleigh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ThePorgfather said:

The only trophies that bugged me were the online battles. I absolutely dislike playing games online with others, so I had to get some liquid courage to break me out of my shell and get those done. Other than that, the trophy list was pretty easy with some grind.

I can relate to that, never enjoyed most online trophies either. Mainly because I've usually had the misfortune of going up against expert players. For example, it's no fun playing online versus in Mortal Kombat if you're constantly facing off against people who can regularly pull off 35 hit 75% damage combos. That shit gets old real fast. 💩

1 minute ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

I can relate to that, never enjoyed most online trophies either. Mainly because I've usually had the misfortune of going up against expert players. For example, it's no fun playing online versus in Mortal Kombat if you're constantly facing off against people who can regularly pull off 35 hit 75% damage combos. That shit gets old real fast. 💩

And I just casually play, so most people are going to be better than me in this game as it is.

I changed my ID within the last month, so I'm tempted to get into some other games online. It had a group identifier and a username I used for 20+ years. Was starting to get hateful messages and threats to expose my private information to the entire site (not this site, another one). The group identifier, the person who ran the site it was from came out as hateful toward certain groups of people, and I wanted no part of that.
But that would be seen as "Welcome to the internet" by certain people.