Mortal Kombat 1 - Trophy Thoughts?

Ghost

15 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Damn what is it with recent fighting games having time-gated stuff for the trophies lol. First SF6's tournaments and now this. Fully expect Tekken 8 to have this kind of shit too 😂.

Hopefully it drops when the regular edition of the game releases, but it will be annoying if we have to wait until season 2

5 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

That Gateway Tower trophy can go suck a fuck. If failing to get it was a job then I could've retired as a goddamned billionaire by now. 🤬

I know how you feel.  I was banging my head against the wall for about 6 - 7 hours earlier today trying to get it.  It's worse than the tutorials trophies in MK11 in my opinion.  The sheer amount of luck you need to pull off a brutality on some of the stages where modifiers chip away at everyone's health sucks balls. 

When I got it I got it literally by the skin of my teeth.  If several of my brutalities were less than a second off I'd have failed it due to the shitty modifiers.  It's so frustrating!  Currently I'd put this platinum at a 6 minimum just because of that trophy.  Hopefully the Titan boss trophy isn't worse though.

Well bloody hell, finally made it from the daily tower II, took 8 try last night with hour tower but keep closer to 5m, lately try to settle the hidden treasure in other Mesa and manage to obtain lot of Ring, well, suddenly light bulb pop up......why dont just give a try some higher floor tower with these ring!? 🤣

Basically you dont need much skill, just select baraka who have a long range of uppercut, tasliman.....if you have any of it able to +XXX% damage should be nice, lastly.....make sure you have tons of Lost Ring Of Delia who able to boost your uppercut deals quadruple damage.

Tip for "High Score, Is That Good?" Trophy:-

1. Baraka with invasion level 30 + all pts boost into the ATTACK.

2. Tasliman can use any Armor against up to +XXX damage & +XXX% Damage. This tasliman is just optional, if you don't have also not a big deal.

3. Konsumeables, you must store a lot of "Lost Ring of Delia", a white ring like of Komsumeable. It will give you to boost your uppercut deals quadruple damage. It mean certain stage you can 2-3 secs finish with Brutality. Even the stage with lot of Modifiers attached.

4. To make huge room for yourself to try an error, select the tower have more than 6, like 7 or 8 floors, even you not manage to flawless victory somehow total pts you earn from 7 or 8 floor able to cover the hp left over for each stage = pts & without much Flawless Victory earned.

5. If you want to play save, select Frost as your Kameo. When the battle begin just use her skill to icing your opponent or block your opponent/kameo attack, buy you a room to get close to them & uppercut.

6. This section, basically is optional, and provided you have invest from the early stage on Invasion mode, any syringes like of Komsumeable you obtain for permenant boost resistance, all put into Baraka, it did help a bit while the tower you deal with have some nasty modifiers. Reduce the hp deduction while by mistakenly, you get hit from those stage modifiers' effect.

I'm not sure how to upload the photo through here so below is my trophy achieved result share to Twitter/X. This result took 3 time try an error. My konsumeable ring from 4 become left 1 for now. 😅

Anyway hope above info help other player to get ride of this pain in arse trophy. 😁

Edited by Neo_Tachihoma

29 minutes ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

Well bloody hell, finally made it from the daily tower II, took 8 try last night with hour tower but keep closer to 5m, lately try to settle the hidden treasure in other Mesa and manage to obtain lot of Ring, well, suddenly light bulb pop up......why dont just give a try some higher floor tower!? 🤣

Basically you dont need much skill, just select baraka who have a long range of uppercut, tasliman.....if you have any of it able to +XXX% should be nice, lastly.....make sure you have tons of Lost Ring Of Delia who able to boost your uppercut deals quadruple damage.

Tip for "High Score, Is That Good?" Trophy:-

1. Baraka with invasion level 30 + all pts boost into the ATTACK.

2. Tasliman can use any Armor against up to +XXX damage & +XXX% Damage. This tasliman is just optional, if you don't have also not a big deal.

3. Konsumeables, you must store a lot of "Lost Ring of Delia", a white ring like of Komsumeable. It will give you to boost your uppercut deals quadruple damage. It mean certain stage you can 2-3 secs finish with Brutality. Even the stage with lot of Modifiers attached.

4. To make huge room for yourself to try an error, select the tower have more than 6, like 7 or 8 floors, even you not manage to flawless victory somehow total pts you earn from 7 or 8 floor able to cover the hp left over for each stage = pts & without much Flawless Victory earned.

5. If you want to play save, select Frost as your Kameo. When the battle begin just use her skill to icing your opponent or block your opponent/kameo attack, buy you a room to get close to them & uppercut.

6. This section, basically is optional, and provided you have invest from the early stage on Invasion mode, any syringes like of Komsumeable you obtain for permenant boost resistance, all put into Baraka, it did help a bit while the tower you deal with have some nasty modifiers. Reduce the hp deduction while by mistakenly, you get hit from those stage modifiers' effect.

I'm not sure how to upload the photo through here so below is my trophy achieved result share to Twitter/X. This result took 3 time try an error. My konsumeable ring from 4 become left 1 for now. 😅

Anyway hope above info help other player to get ride of this pain in arse trophy. 😁

Finding those Delia rings is a lot easier said than done, I've only ever found two of them.

21 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Finding those Delia rings is a lot easier said than done, I've only ever found two of them.

Check out from Sun Do Festival, I get atleast 2-3 from those 28 invasion level boss stage & treasure chest by using the Nether Stone to unlock the path for access that area.

Also klear those Obstruction area by solved those Klue, the treasure chest behind the area usually will grant you the ring I mentioned.

10 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

So many fucking god damned stupid fucking modifiers. Ed Boon is fucking stupid 

Chill man, I understand how annoying these modifiers for certain towers but.....this feature is really a Classic starting from MK3.

You will achieve the trophy real soon as long as don't give up to find your way for get through it. 😊

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

Chill man, I understand how annoying these modifiers for certain towers but.....this feature is really a Classic starting from MK3.

You will achieve the trophy real soon as long as don't give up to find your way for get through it. 😊

Ed Boon can eat shit. Dude deserves to lose everything. 

7 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Isn't it behind the Netherrealm door too?  That's what I had read somewhere.

I use the netherrealm stone on shang tsung invasion and i didn't get that amulet. I don't need that one i just wanted to have on my inventory

Edited by Chanoca69
Change some words

The modifiers in these towers are the worst I've ever seen in any MK game ever, straight up overkill. Way, way, way, way more frustrating than fun. Nah, piss on that noise. It's not fun at all. After over 20 attempts earlier for that Fuckway, er I mean Gateway Tower trophy I gave up. For the time being anyway and who knows? Maybe even for good. Whoever came up with this shit needs a good shrink, it's fucking sadism personified. 🤬

Edited by Colin_Raleigh
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Chanoca69 said:

I use the netherrealm stone on shang tsung invasion and i didn't get that amulet. I don't need that one i just wanted to have on my inventory

It's in a chest behind the debris.  I got it last night.  It's an epic, not a legendary if that helps.  It's called Windbreaker and has 8 uses.

And yes, I 100% agree the modifiers are complete bullshit.  Especially when they trigger the opponent into dying and then kill the fatality stage before you can fatality. 

Also, I was doing the math last night and if the Windbreaker talisman really can end a fight in 2 - 3 seconds, and most importantly if ending that quickly that leads to the time score at the end being very close to or above 500k, then fatalities could work over brutalities on an 8 stage.  BUT it would have to give at least a 490k to 500k score.  It added up to about 5.2 million.  This is just on paper though, I haven't tested it and I'm not sure I'll have the time or patience anytime soon to actually test it. 

I can't stomach messing with those Gateway Towers at the moment, given how close I was to failing when I did do it.  I've watched the video I made a fee times now and rather than feel proud of it I actually feel kind of sick at how bad it could've gone.

Edited by Snake2410

3 minutes ago, Zguvat said:

Any news on titan battles?

Nothing yet.  Servers are down for maintenance until 9am PST today so maybe they'll add them while they're updating the servers or something.  Doubtful, I believe they're holding onto them until at least full launch day.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Nothing yet.  Servers are down for maintenance until 9am PST today so maybe they'll add them while they're updating the servers or something.  Doubtful, I believe they're holding onto them until at least full launch day.

Let hope is easy one and the trophy description "Komplete", just had to participate instead of to complete entire match........Imagine is MKX INVASION.....and you had to be the one who giving the last hit.... 🥲

I'm sure there are a lot of player will complain Ed Boon real soon if they really dare to design this trophy in that way.....but....please don't, just keep for my imagination is good enough. 😅

I don't think it will be as rough as MKX. Honestly, it's probably just going to be a bit tougher than the final Invasion boss. I wouldn't be surprised if the titan rotates with the season and the first one maaaaay be 

Spoiler

Kronika

It would be great if it's availble after this server maintenance, but I've encounted a ton of small bugs so maybe its just fixing them. My guess we'll find out once the game fully releases

FYI, it seems like you can't earn trophies at all when you are offline (maintenance for example), so don't bother. Been trying to get that 20 Fatalities and Brutalities trophy while waiting for maintenance to finish, and they are not popping. I'm guessing it's because they check your profile's progress, which cannot be accessed while offline.

12 minutes ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

FYI, it seems like you can't earn trophies at all when you are offline (maintenance for example), so don't bother. Been trying to get that 20 Fatalities and Brutalities trophy while waiting for maintenance to finish, and they are not popping. I'm guessing it's because they check your profile's progress, which cannot be accessed while offline.

They should pop when the servers come back online. It happened to me the other day when the servers were down for a couple hours again.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

What about the story trophies? Powerpyxs guide says nothing is obtainable offline but there have been earners for the story completion trophies like 30 mins ago, so it may seem like those are the only trophies that unlock offline while eveything else needs the servers.

2 minutes ago, Rakanthukair1010 said:

What about the story trophies? Powerpyxs guide says nothing is obtainable offline but there have been earners for the story completion trophies like 30 mins ago, so it may seem like those are the only trophies that unlock offline while eveything else needs the servers.

I completed the story while servers were offline. They just came back on and my trophy for completing the story didn't pop but the trophy for playing chapter 15 twice did. 

• Like 2