Mortal Kombat 1 - Trophy Thoughts?

Ghost

56 minutes ago, Karlat984 said:

I completed the story while servers were offline. They just came back on and my trophy for completing the story didn't pop but the trophy for playing chapter 15 twice did. 

Ahhh that's good to know! Thanks 😃

EDIT:
Nop, didn't get my trophy after servers went back up...I guess it depends on the trophy =/

Edited by DragonSpear2462

Of course they had to implement that save on the server crap again. Because of that some guy in Mortal Kombat 11 has a unobtainable trophy. Fuck this. Let me decided if i want to have my current progress or not.

Edited by Laxus-0

1 hour ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Ahhh that's good to know! Thanks 😃

EDIT:
Nop, didn't get my trophy after servers went back up...I guess it depends on the trophy =/

Mine didn't pop when the servers came back on right away it took a few minutes. Who Was That popped first and nearly five minutes later What Just Happened popped.

Now my trophy stamps are not in the right order. 😕

Edited by Karlat984

13 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

There's some awful delay with trophies popping. I had a close to five minute wait for the 5 kameo character mastery trophy to pop. Thought I waa going to have to master another one :(

My Test Your Might trophy took forever to pop too.  I had done it and then got through two more stages before it popped.

• Like 1

GOT IT. FUCK. FIRST TRY. Using Powerpyx glitch.

ill post my run in a minute.

i used Hourly Tower 2. There was 1 modification, 5 floors. Used Kitana, jump kick, uppercut. 1 round.

1 hour ago, RoastedPeanut said:

There's some awful delay with trophies popping. I had a close to five minute wait for the 5 kameo character mastery trophy to pop. Thought I waa going to have to master another one :(

depends on trophy. Tower one popped asap

Edited by Infected Elite
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

GOT IT. FUCK. FIRST TRY. Using Powerpyx glitch.

ill post my run in a minute.

i used Hourly Tower 2. There was 1 modification, 5 floors. Used Kitana, jump kick, uppercut. 1 round.

depends on trophy. Tower one popped asap

Whats the Powerpyx Glitch?

I still can't get this fucking Gateway Tower trophy, fuck this fucking game. No matter what I do, a perfect storm of goddamned cock blocks always occurs to cause failure. Either a projectile gets the AI or the piece of shit suicides itself into the spinning flame shit. There's no doubt a bunch of sick ass fuckwads at NRS and WB yanking their fucking cranks in glee over all of the frustrations they've caused with this motherfucking bullshit. Fuck this fucking game, fuck! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

11 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

I still can't get this fucking Gateway Tower trophy, fuck this fucking game. No matter what I do, a perfect storm of goddamned cock blocks always occurs to cause failure. Either a projectile gets the AI or the piece of shit suicides itself into the spinning flame shit. There's no doubt a bunch of sick ass fuckwads at NRS and WB yanking their fucking cranks in glee over all of the frustrations they've caused with this motherfucking bullshit. Fuck this fucking game, fuck! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

do you have it set to 1 round and do the glitch? stick to hourly towers. Keep trying.

Yes its fucking bullshit, but its doable.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Glitch is gone thanks to the patch, if this fucking shit keeps up then this fucking shitbag game will be gone from my hard drive too. 🤬

no it isnt because my game updated before i played today.

i think it may be easier grinding Kameo XP doing a low level endurance and winning via brutality. Quicker than 30 seconds.

If you're sleeping then yeah afk survival 

9 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

no it isnt because my game updated before i played today.

i think it may be easier grinding Kameo XP doing a low level endurance and winning via brutality. Quicker than 30 seconds.

If you're sleeping then yeah afk survival 

The endurance next to the shop in the first Mesa works really well for Kameo XP.  315xp with a brutality and flawless.  Around 250xp if you miss the flawless.  Takes 30 seconds including the loading in and out of the fight.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 2

This 5 million points trophy is fucking bullshit! I regret buying this fuckfest garbage on digital, no way to get a fucking refund! I can't fucking do it! No matter what fucking happens, the fucking AI cheats me out of getting all fucking brutalities! Failure ain't fucking fun after the hundredth fucking time, something these shitbag sadist motherfuckers at NRS and WB need to pull their fucking heads out of their fucking asses and fucking realize! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha 1

I'm fucking done, this shit just got deleted off of my hard drive. I have officially given the fuck up. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

21 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

This 5 million points trophy is fucking bullshit! I regret buying this fuckfest garbage on digital, no way to get a fucking refund! I can't fucking do it! No matter what fucking happens, the fucking AI cheats me out of getting all fucking brutalities! Failure ain't fucking fun after the hundredth fucking time, something these shitbag sadist motherfuckers at NRS and WB need to pull their fucking heads out of their fucking asses and fucking realize! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Close the game and go play/do something else. You're clearly tilted. 
Trust me, you'll play WAY better the next time you come back with a clear head.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Close the game and go play/do something else. You're clearly tilted. 
Trust me, you'll play WAY better the next time you come back with a clear head.

It's gone and deleted off of my hard drive, I've had enough of this fucking bullshit. Well over a hundred times across two fucking days and nothing works, so fuck this fucking game. I'm done. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

46 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

The endurance next to the shop in the first Mesa works really well for Kameo XP.  315xp with a brutality and flawless.  Around 250xp if you miss the flawless.  Takes 30 seconds including the loading in and out of the fight.

i think thats where i am right now. Not getting flawless but its definitely moving the bar much quicker than survival for about the same amount of time

14 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

It's gone and deleted off of my hard drive, I've had enough of this fucking bullshit. Well over a hundred times across two fucking days and nothing works, so fuck this fucking game. I'm done. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Dude, im uploading a quick vid for the glitch. Do it.

16 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

What trophies do to a MF. 

• Like 1

@Colin_Raleigh

1: get to a low level spot in first map

2: mesa travel to towers (hourly) make sure you stand in front of it. It should be level close to yours. In my case, 28

3: travel BACK to the low-level map, make sure the spot you're on is a 1 or something. 

4: finally, go back to the tower and now it will be level 1. However its only the tower you are in front of. 

Thats how the glitch works. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

What trophies do to a MF. 

I can accept if something's beyond my own capabilities (big reason why I don't play Call of Duty and its multiplayer for example) but for a game to constantly break a fucking dick off in my ass no matter how many times I try something is bullfuckingshit. That Gateway Tower trophy is cheating and dishonesty in a way I've honestly never seen before. It's pure 100% unadulterated bullshit, the same exact words Boon himself said when his boyfriend Scorpion got beaten by one of those goofy ass Power Rangers in one of those popular youtube versus videos a few years back. So yeah, fuck this fucking game. 💩

31 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

I can accept if something's beyond my own capabilities (big reason why I don't play Call of Duty and its multiplayer for example) but for a game to constantly break a fucking dick off in my ass no matter how many times I try something is bullfuckingshit. That Gateway Tower trophy is cheating and dishonesty in a way I've honestly never seen before. It's pure 100% unadulterated bullshit, the same exact words Boon himself said when his boyfriend Scorpion got beaten by one of those goofy ass Power Rangers in one of those popular youtube versus videos a few years back. So yeah, fuck this fucking game. 💩

I'd agree about the modifiers being overly cheap and in desperate need of a patch. 

When you fight a stage with the double health bar, deplete the first bar, then right after the life bars recharge a random fire dog comes running through before you even get control and chips a chunk out of your health, that's complete bullshit.

Or when you defeat someone and the fatality input sequence triggers, but a mod then triggers right after and hits them before you can even complete an input, ending the attempt.  That is complete bullshit as well.  

Hopefully they patch these things.  I also feel like mods shouldn't affect opponents after they hit 1% or 2% health, but that would probably be too unfair for them.

• Like 1