Mortal Kombat 1 - Trophy Thoughts?

Ghost

2 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

I don't think we've seen what they consider a Titan battle in Invasion yet.  There are trophies for each invasion boss type (which would be what I'd consider a Titan anyways), and they're seperate from the Titan trophy. 

I'm convinced it's not a bug and that it's a special tower or fight that'll be added towards the end of the Invasions season as a season finale sort of thing.

I still think is the season tower anyone allready completed? When i can i will try it

2 hours ago, Chanoca69 said:

I still think is the season tower anyone allready completed? When i can i will try it

It's already been completed, both by a few people in these boards and others on gamefaqs.  Check page four of this topic for someone who completed it.

No titan boss, just an awfully tight Test Your Might at the end and like 3 or 4 skins as a reward.

Edited by Snake2410

29 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

It's already been completed, both by a few people in these boards and others on gamefaqs.  Check page four of this topic for someone who completed it.

No titan boss, just an awfully tight Test Your Might at the end and like 3 or 4 skins as a reward.

Thanks for the reply

Just now, Chanoca69 said:

Thanks for the reply

Also, I believe the skins are either random or can be bought for seasonal coins in the store.  Several of the ones someone on gamefaqs got were ones I already had and one I just found in the seasonal store once I realized some characters you have to scroll down to see some of their stuff.

4 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Also, I believe the skins are either random or can be bought for seasonal coins in the store.  Several of the ones someone on gamefaqs got were ones I already had and one I just found in the seasonal store once I realized some characters you have to scroll down to see some of their stuff.

For the Seasonal Coin (Silver Coin), those skin & item can be bought from the Seasonal Store, once you done buy all of it, there are nothing new come up to replace it......guess we had to wait for next season after November to refresh it.

For Shrine (Gold Coin), I'm surprise although is random drop Kollectible, Skin & Equipment, never thought that it was connect with Seasonal as well. Because currently it shows SOLD OUT, PLEASE WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON for me while I access into the Shrine. Which mean they will update & refresh this feature season by season & add on more new skin / equipment.

Edited by Neo_Tachihoma

1 hour ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

For the Seasonal Coin (Silver Coin), those skin & item can be bought from the Seasonal Store, once you done buy all of it, there are nothing new come up to replace it......guess we had to wait for next season after November to refresh it.

For Shrine (Gold Coin), I'm surprise although is random drop Kollectible, Skin & Equipment, never thought that it was connect with Seasonal as well. Because currently it shows SOLD OUT, PLEASE WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON for me while I access into the Shrine. Which mean they will update & refresh this feature season by season & add on more new skin / equipment.

I know how the coins work. 

What I meant by that post is that someone on gamefaqs that beat the seasonal tower got 4 skins.  They posted pictures of them with the names.  I either randomly got in invasions or bought all of the skins they posted using seasonal coins from the ingame store.  So the skins you can get from that tower can also just be bought.   That's why I speculated they might be random.

This is what WB Games Support said:

"Hi, thanks for reaching out about this achievement with Titan Battles. Customer Support does not have advanced information about the future game content of Mortal Kombat 1. We recommend keeping an eye out on official social media for more information as it becomes available!"

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

I know how the coins work. 

What I meant by that post is that someone on gamefaqs that beat the seasonal tower got 4 skins.  They posted pictures of them with the names.  I either randomly got in invasions or bought all of the skins they posted using seasonal coins from the ingame store.  So the skins you can get from that tower can also just be bought.   That's why I speculated they might be random.

Got it, it mean they might put that season related of unlock's skin or equipment under invasion tower and shrine.

Those skin or equipment we obtaining from invasion treasure chest, could it be apply this random pool concept? Or fix?

56 minutes ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

Got it, it mean they might put that season related of unlock's skin or equipment under invasion tower and shrine.

Those skin or equipment we obtaining from invasion treasure chest, could it be apply this random pool concept? Or fix?

Its possible certain outfits could be a random pool, but I do know there are specific talismans found in specific chests.  The Windbreaker talisman is in a specific chest, so there are some things static locked in certain places.  

21 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

So someone over on true achievements has the achievement for Xbox. I'm not too familiar with the Xbox's achievement system, but is it something that can easily be hacked or modified?

I did a Google search and it sounds like there is achievement unlocker software for series X, so it sounds like it could be hacked.

39 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

So someone over on true achievements has the achievement for Xbox. I'm not too familiar with the Xbox's achievement system, but is it something that can easily be hacked or modified?

normally they also list a guide but there are no hints. 

Whats worse is netherrealm never once mentioned what titan fights were at all in any promotional videos or hype vids or gameplay. So i am assuming its not in the game yet.

I try my luck to check the Titan Battles via X. WB support did reply & based on the response, don't think they will disclose this content for now. Guess we had to wait for it....again. 😅

https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport/status/1704381542431183114?t=97qN1c50eebSYpMPB4PsRQ&s=19

Edited by Neo_Tachihoma
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

I try my luck to check the Titan Battles via X. WB support did reply & based on the response, don't think they will disclose this content for now. Guess we had to wait for it....again. 😅

https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport/status/1704381542431183114?t=97qN1c50eebSYpMPB4PsRQ&s=19

Well then I'd say we'll have to wait until next season at the earliest. Damn

4 hours ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Well then I'd say we'll have to wait until next season at the earliest. Damn

There is also a very small chance the person on Xbox is a dev and they're testing it to make sure it's working before implementing whatever feature or mode unlocks the trophy/achievement and forgotnto disconnect from their account or something. 

But I really wouldn't be surprised if it was just plain hacked.  Reading up on this software that can be used it sounds like it's not very hard to do.  I don't think we'll have to wait until next season, I wouldn't be surprised if it was aome kind of end of season challenge.  Kind of like having to wait for a specific tower for an unlock in MK11 or waiting for a specific premere tower for the secret battle in MKX.

Edited by Snake2410

3 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

So I guess that icons haven't changed? That is pretty weird and lazy.

No, they haven't.  But it's no surprise, this game was clearly rushed.  Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying it a lot.  But you can tell they didn't put as much thought into a lot of it that they did MK11.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

No, they haven't.  But it's no surprise, this game was clearly rushed.  Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying it a lot.  But you can tell they didn't put as much thought into a lot of it that they did MK11.

Speaking of being rushed, is it me or did the graphics really start sucking on the last 2 chapters? Chapter 1 on the graphics were great but once you started playing as Shang Tsung I feel like they started suffering?

Edited by SHAZAM_SAVAGE

17 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

I kinda wonder why people care about trophy icons, when, where and why are you actualy looking at those?

No disrespect tho, I realy am just curious about it.

I think a lot of it with this one is because not only did the Xbox version get actual unique icons, but MKX and MK11 both had unique icons for all their trophies.  This one it's been the exact same image for everything.  So it just seems really odd they would do that.  I personally don't care all that much, but sometimes it's cool to have something cool for a trophy icon.

@SHAZAM_SAVAGE

I don't want to double post, so hopefully you see this. I hate how this site won't let you edit in a quote if don't see it until after you post.

I thought it looked fine for the most part, but I'm also playing on a 1080p TV so I don't know if 4K makes it look bad or not.  I have a 13 year old 3D TV that I'm not ditching until it goes bad, so that's why I haven't upgraded in case anyone is curious why I game on a 1080p.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2023 at 7:06 PM, Infected Elite said:

1: get to a low level spot in first map

2: mesa travel to towers (hourly) make sure you stand in front of it. It should be level close to yours. In my case, 28

3: travel BACK to the low-level map, make sure the spot you're on is a 1 or something. 

4: finally, go back to the tower and now it will be level 1. However its only the tower you are in front of. 

Thats how the glitch works. 

Thanks for the video! I did just that and got the trophy in a 5 floor hourly tower doing 5 brutalities and only 3 flawless victories. I got more than 9 million because of a 2x time bonus.