Release date?

hopefully this game has more recent cards than the excuse called decade duels... Also just more play value than Decade Duels. We really need a Tag Force for the PS3/Vita/PS4 we need to get one badly.

Edited by Ayrtanium100

Knowing the last game, it'll just randomly be out one day. Since the trophies are listed, I'm guessing it'll be out in the next couple of weeks. I just hope it's not stupid like the last one was, or at the very least, makes it possible to get cards outside of grinding for days or paying.

Cant Wait for this game. Me and my friend played Decade Duels Tag team a lot it was so fun. But this game is going to be a lot bigger. Featuring over 6,000 cards ranging from the original Yugioh to the newest one (sorry idk the name). If also features 84 characters from each of the generations. Unfortunately you unlock the cards the same way you did in decade duels. But when you defeat a character in campaign you are rewarded with their cards. There is also a higher difficulty, so the bots won't be a walk in the park this time around. I am getting all this information from the xbox version just incase people want to know. 

My friend read that it is coming out the 28th in America, I have no source but I hope it is the right date. Cant wait. 

Been talking to someone on youtube who has beat the game already. There are a lot of cards missing, basically anything after JTOL theres not a great chance it made it in game, so yeah don't be surprised if they charge for each pack that came out after.

Been talking to someone on youtube who has beat the game already. There are a lot of cards missing, basically anything after JTOL theres not a great chance it made it in game, so yeah don't be surprised if they charge for each pack that came out after.

If anything pre-zexal will be present, I'm gonna be super happy.

Time to bring out my Macro Domination deck :D

(even got it in real life :P )