Ps Plus  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Rate October 2023's PS+ lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra?

• Gotham Knights  
    • The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes
    • Disco Elysium The Final Cut
    • Far: Changing Tides
    • Gungrave G.O.R.E
    • Elite Dangerous
    • Dead Island Definitive Edition
    • Alien Isolation
    • Outlast 2
    • Eldest Souls
    • Röki
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium?

• Tekken 6
    • Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny
    • Ape Escape Academy
    • IQ Final

Two games I already have (Alien Isolation and Outlast 2), one I have no interest in (Far), everything else looks pretty good. Though I would not have chosen Arkham Knights as the headliner of a month that has Disco Elysium and Alien Isolation in it. Especially if said month is an October and one of these is a critically acclaimed horror title. But what do I know about marketing, eh?

1 hour ago, bikeman223 said:

Does anyone know if any of the Premium games will have trophies? I’m not seeing anything here or on other tracking sites.

The two Sony ones will definitely have trophies. The two non-Sony ones most definitely won’t. 

That’s the gist of it at this point 😝

18 hours ago, ShadowMan12034 said:

I am so excited to play Tekken 6 and Soul Caliber: Broken Destiny. I hope they have platinums 

I doubt it . I don’t think a single non sony classic game has gotten platinums. 

I’d really like to know why though, doesn’t make sense to me that every single developer wouldn’t put them in.

Seems more likely that they can’t or aren’t aloud to for some reason.

I’d really like to see harvest moon back to nature and resident evil 2 directors cut get trophies. 

2 hours ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

I doubt it . I don’t think a single non sony classic game has gotten platinums. 

The Legend of the Dragoon did, I don't know if any other game did (not sure if Blade Dancer is a sony-published game)

Also the Valkyrie Profile game, which wasn't part of the Premium catalogue but did use the emulator, had trophies.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeanolt said:

The Legend of the Dragoon did, I don't know if any other game did (not sure if Blade Dancer is a sony-published game)

Also the Valkyrie Profile game, which wasn't part of the Premium catalogue but did use the emulator, had trophies.

legend of dragoon is a Sony game, it was developed by the same first party dev that made ape escape, and was published by Sony

I didn’t know that about the Valkyrie profile game, cool. Wonder why that wasn’t added to premium. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 9:33 AM, Jeanolt said:

Valkyrie Profile game, which wasn't part of the Premium catalogue but did use the emulator, had trophies.

While it does make use of the emulator, as it was released independently from the Classics catalogue by the publisher themselves, it’s not relevant. It was done as a bonus for the release of Valkyrie Elysium and is also priced higher than the Classics.

In short, it is an anomaly and can’t be used as evidence of third-party Classics getting trophies (sadly).