Ps Plus  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Rate October 2023's PS+ lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra?

• Gotham Knights  
    • The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes
    • Disco Elysium The Final Cut
    • Far: Changing Tides
    • Gungrave G.O.R.E
    • Elite Dangerous
    • Dead Island Definitive Edition
    • Alien Isolation
    • Outlast 2
    • Eldest Souls
    • Röki
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium?

• Tekken 6
    • Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny
    • Ape Escape Academy
    • IQ Final

2 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Hoping Soul Calibur and Tekken have plats!

Full list is pretty decent tbh. 

I don’t think they’ll have trophies at all tbh. No third-party classic have so far.

Kinda surprised to see Ape Academy tbh as I figured they skipped it when they released the sequel a while back, but then again Sony seem to have an unhealthy addiction to the series all of a sudden. Leaves only one more (Ape Quest) before they run out of them, since they aren’t doing PS2 of course. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, VeldinX said:

I don’t think they’ll have trophies at all tbh. No third-party classic have so far.

Kinda surprised to see Ape Academy tbh as I figured they skipped it when they released the sequel a while back, but then again Sony seem to have an unhealthy addiction to the series all of a sudden. Leaves only one more (Ape Quest) before they run out of them, since they aren’t doing PS2 of course. 

I want Ape Quest so badly but how do you think they'll package it given that it was entirely Add-On driven?

10 minutes ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Will you make a guide or already haveone? If so even me would thinking to do the platinum then or to try the platinum xD

Well let's just say i've had a lot of requests for it in the past and i've been waiting for it to come to Plus. Though I figured it would come to Essential

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Well let's just say i've had a lot of requests for it in the past and i've been waiting for it to come to Plus. Though I figured it would come to Essential

Outlast 2 was on essential a few years ago.

• Like 1

Too bad SC doesn't have trophies but it saves whole list for me either way. Always wanted to check it and since i played

Soul Calibur 

Soul Calibur II

Soul Calibur III

Soul Calibur IV

Soul Calibur V

and Soul Calibur VI this year already it's a perfect fit for me. The only thing i can do at this point is play Soul Blade too and we can finish this year in gaming 🥰

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

Outlast 2 was actually on PS+ a few years back. With that said, an Optinooby guide for it would be awesome! I definitely wanna tackle this one sometime.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, tamusic6 said:

But is it confirmed that Tekken and Soul Calibur do not have trophies?

I prefer to wait even if other games don't have.

Not confirmed it won’t, but it’s incredibly unlikely.

although that said, Tekken 6 is a very interesting case as it already has trophies in regards to the PS3 version so that’ll be an interesting case to look out for. Echochrome (or was it Echoshift?) got trophies added that are identical to a previous version of the game that had trophies.

just wait and see for Tuesday but don’t expect them at all for Tekken & SC.

as for my opinion on the month:

Definitely happy to play Gotham Knights for **free**, House of Ashes I’ll eventually get to. I played Alien Isolation on disc years ago and sold it so would love to try that again and go for the Plat. I already have the Ripley DLC which I never even tried so that should be good. FAR and Röki might be fun. I’m excited about all 4 classics for once! Loved Kurushi/IQ so the sequel should be good. Loved Ape Academy 2 so hopefully the first is good too. Tekken is Goated and I love Soul Calibur so trophies or not they’ll be must downloads! Decent month

9 minutes ago, Keidah said:

Edited by Keidah
somehow my replies merged into one another lol

Solid month, though there's not much I'm personally interested in. Lots of spooky games, which is fitting since it's October. I.Q. Final was apparently never actually released in North America, so it's cool that it finally gets a chance to shine over here after so long.

Really weird that they chose to release the second Ape Escape Academy game a whole seven months before the first one, though. What was the thought behind that decision?

• Like 1

Extra:

-Gotham Knights - Free is the correct price, why not. Middle of the minor interest list.

-House of Ashes - I've been putting off these Dark Pictures games, but fine. I've gotten all of them by now. Middle of the minor interest list.

-Disco Elysium - I know people and also games journalists have been going on about this game like it's the second coming of Christ over two years now, but it just doesn't look interesting at all. I'll think on it, but....

-Far: Changing Tides - Don't know this one, but a quick youtube tells me I still don't know this one. Looks pretty, anyway. Shelved pending deeper research.

-Gungrave - Not feeling it. This is more something I'd watch someone else play than bother with myself.

-Elite Dangerous - First instinct is to pass because FPSs and me don't get along normally. Backing off cause neat space stuff and several comparisons to No Man's Sky. Middle of the minor interest list, pending a deeper look.

-Dead Island - Bleh, zombie stuff. Seen many a playthrough of this one, gonna pass.

-Alien Isolation - I have a Steam copy, I'd rather play this there. Pass.

-Outlast 2 - I'm stuck between 'this looks interesting' and 'but also really annoying to play'. Shelved for now.

-Eldest Souls - Looks rather generic to me, but it's something my partner might enjoy. Shelved pending their opinion.

-Roki - Some adventure something something. Looks entertaining enough. High end of the minor interest list.

Premium:

-Tekken 6 - Ok, sure, I'm down. Give me a trophy list.

-Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny - Ok, sure, I'm down. Give me a trophy list.

-Ape Escape Academy - Party game, hard pass.

-IQ Final - I've yet to start the other one, but I know these from the old days. I'm down for it, give me a trophy list.

Not a great month for me. My PSN+ sub rolls over in January, this isn't encouraging me to keep it at the inflated price.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

I want Ape Quest so badly but how do you think they'll package it given that it was entirely Add-On driven?

That shouldn’t be an issue. Pinball Heroes was originally released as separate tables as add-ons and they made that work in emulation. Killzone Liberation also included its bonus DLC chapter and that (I think) wasn’t even available from the PS Store back on PSP, but rather the official website.