Ps Plus  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Rate October 2023's PS+ lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra?

• Gotham Knights  
    • The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes
    • Disco Elysium The Final Cut
    • Far: Changing Tides
    • Gungrave G.O.R.E
    • Elite Dangerous
    • Dead Island Definitive Edition
    • Alien Isolation
    • Outlast 2
    • Eldest Souls
    • Röki
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium?

• Tekken 6
    • Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny
    • Ape Escape Academy
    • IQ Final

I’m down with this list. I’ve had my eye on Alienation Isolation and Gungrave G.O.R.E. for awhile so I would definitely check them out if these leaks happen to be true. I just picked up House of Ashes in a sale recently and was going to play it this month for spooky season anyways. If it comes to PS+ catalog that means I can play it with a friend which will be awesome. 

Alien Isolation is one of the best movie adaptations ever. Say what you want about the xenomorph's behavior and how it quickly stops being scary - from the developer/publisher logos up until the end credits you're playing an Alien movie. 

Had my eye on Disco Elysium, so I'm definitely gonna check that out.

So far, if true (and it usually is), seems like a pretty good month for me. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Does anyone know why Elite Dangerous has a red exclamation mark next to the plat symbol in OP´s post?

I am assuming because the game gets updated frequently and the guide is somewhat outdated. I think. As the platinum is 400+ hours. 

this is from the guide,

“WARNING:
Parts of this guide are outdated - the game is a constantly changing online experience and as such many of the strategies in this guide may no longer be the most optimal way to unlock trophies.”

Edited by ZEE11W
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mori said:

It's been awhile but I am pretty sure Elite Dangerous has no paid DLC, only premium in-game currency you can buy but is not needed for any trophies.

Yeah it seems like the former paid dlc Horizon is now included in the base game.

Game is incredible, one of a kind, but it's a huge commitment and the pvp part is annoying even if you boost.

Trophy guide might be outdated but you dont really need one, no worries. 

I would just take the 400h with a grain of salt. Between 500-750h might be more realistic.

Edited by Shorah-

8 minutes ago, Keidah said:

It is kinda funny seeing people complain about the premium lineup before it’s even announced or leaked. It happens every single month no matter what

Most of us are salty that last month we didn't get a single classic. The entire point of premium is for PS1, PS2, PS3, and PSP titles. Instead, we got a bunch of Star Ocean games.

It's like ordering a Hamburger, but being handed a Hotdog.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shorah- said:

Trophy guide might be outdated but you dont really need one, no worries. 

I would just take the 400h with a grain of salt. Between 500-750h might be more realistic.

While I agree that the trophy guide is somewhat outdated, the time estimate is quite exaggerated. I completed the game in ~250h +- 20h. Though not going to pretend it was the most fun way to play the game, rather most efficient way to 100%, with quite a lot of repetition.

I'm not going to lie, I'm still intrigued by Gotham Knights and kind of glad to see it here. Another game that I probably wouldn't buy but will check out on PS Plus. I'm also looking forward to Alien Isolation. Far looks interesting too and appears to be a fairly quick plat.

On 10/9/2023 at 12:28 PM, Akrioz said:

I guess it's time for everyone to try out Disco Elysium.

Just beware if you're planning on using the trueachievements achievement walkthrough as it's not accurate anymore after some patches. I'd hate to see anyone using it and get screwed.

To be fair towards all the Premium "hate" there are a few valid reasons for it mostly that it is the most expensive plan but it has had the fewest additions, and those additions have been lackluster to say the least (repeatedly adding remakes/remasters of games already on plus, adding nothing but a single series in a month etc)   

GK could only be allowed for free if it's 60 FPS. There is no reason for not doing that. Although, they've fixed the PC version, and it's running good. (I have a GTX1660 Super 6GB, i5-9400F 6 Core CPU & 16GB of RAM). 70-100 FPS mostly.

But the other games are okay.

On 10/9/2023 at 7:52 AM, Umdytr said:

Nice, Disco Elysium was on my wishlist. I'll try out Alien Isolation as well.

I loved alien isolation. Probably the most on edge any game has ever made me feel. At a certain point in the game though you get an overpowered weapon and it kinda ruins the vibe. 

Wish it was on ps5 I’d love to platinum it again.

On 10/9/2023 at 9:30 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I was thinking they were going to go all in on the Halloween/Horror theme... so that leaves the question: What PS1/PS2/PSP classic would fit this? I could think of a few (Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Parasite Eve, Silent Hill), but no way in hell they'd be added. Lol.

the ps1 mediEvil maybe , strange they would add the psp remake before the original in my opinion. 

Edited by Mr_Fluffy_Pants_
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

I lovedddd alien isolation. Probably the most on edge any game has ever made me feel. At a certain point in the game though you get an overpowered weapon and it kinda ruins the vibe. 

Wish it was on ps5 I’d love to platinum it again.

the ps1 mediEvil maybe , strange they would add the psp remake before the original in my opinion. 

I didn't think of that initially, but Medievil 1 and 2 would make a ton of sense and totally fit the theme. 

• Like 1