Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VetoShizuko

Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition

18 posts in this topic

Literally got announced a few minutes ago. I'm gonna try to preorder this and NOT cancel my order cause I think I won't have the money......

em4vYzH.jpg?1

That looks nice. Looking forward to this one.

What is the price on this? 120ish I assume?

no price yet but expect $100 like the other CEs 

no price yet but expect $100 like the other CEs 

That's .. alright. I'm always wary about statue figures like that though. Now if they put Nendoroids in it I'd steal every single one of them.

I love the Tales games (in fact its my current favorite jrpg series), but theres no way i'm paying more than $80 for any collector's edition of a game.

In fact, the only thing listed that really interests me is the dlc costumes. I really hope they don't make it only available for people with this edition. I'm hoping its added as the preorder bonus for regular editions or at least available to purchase day one on psn. :(

Edited by Ryumoau

That's .. alright. I'm always wary about statue figures like that though. Now if they put Nendoroids in it I'd steal every single one of them.

Honestly it just looks like another Banpresto figure just like the Milla one from the ToX CE which isn't bad but I agree with you on the nendoriods lol 

From the pictures, looks like Europe is getting a steelbook instead of the kitty charm:

ToX2_Mockup_Collector_1397748477-610x402

Edited by DarkStar83x

Definitely needs a steelbook, that is one of my favorite things about Collector's Editions. 

Parker

YES!

I'll preorder it as soon as possible! 

But why does the OST and the game comes with just one case? The boxes of Tales of Xillia and Tales of Symphonia Chronicles aren't able to be closed with OST and handbook in a single case.

I've been waiting for this game, the CE looks nice but I'll probably just be getting the standard one, I rarely even get CE games because most of them are so expensive.

Looks like EU yet again get rip up or well just look ad the update CE for Tales of Xillia 2

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81FCLeAMMPL._SL1500_.jpg

tumblr_n8aikkvbkU1rsj89go1_500.jpg

EU

http://www.talesofgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/TOX2_COLLECTOR_EDITION_MOCK_UP_GB-e1403875925586.pnghttp://www.talesofgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/TOX2_D1_EDITION_MOCK_UP_GB-e1403875939122.jpg

Note: EU costumers will need to pre order from Shopto.net in order to get the Costumes

Edited by Artemisthemp

I feel like I should be getting this, because I have the other two Tales of CEs, but Xillia was a huge disappointment to me. So I'm going to wait for it to go on sale or get a price drop before I pick it up.