[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

Alright color gang. What are we thinking for Granblue Fantasy: Relink? The PS5 image is a messy one.

Great game by the way. It's like Tales of Arise meets a more casual Monster Hunter. I'm about to start my second playthrough of the main story and it's still a blast to play.

L958df6.png

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Doodlebawp said:

Alright color gang. What are we thinking for Granblue Fantasy: Relink? The PS5 image is a messy one.

Great game by the way. It's like Tales of Arise meets a more casual Monster Hunter. I'm about to start my second playthrough of the main story and it's still a blast to play.

L958df6.png

Pink or Maroon seems like the most immediate choices to me

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:
4 hours ago, Doodlebawp said:

L958df6.png

Pink or Maroon seems like the most immediate choices to me

Heh. All I see is Light Blue. Anyone Else? 😆

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MooseSketts said:

Am I shadow banned or something lol???  Can anyone help me out with this game color?

Green due to the grass or yellow due to the letters, but I'm no color police. Maybe light blue from the rays in the background, but that's probably a bit more of a stretch. 

I think no one answered you because we see the same thing as you which is just a giant question mark. Honestly,  if I have games like this, I'd just go with the letters of the game as that's where your eyes will look at. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, MooseSketts said:

Am I shadow banned or something lol???  Can anyone help me out with this game color?

I think no one is answering 'cause no one can figure it out 😆

If I'm honest, I think that one fall in the "it's too many colours, so it doesn't fit anywhere", as even trying to fall on the background is tough, since it has multiple...

...but if you want to use it, it's going to probably depend on what else is on the card around it. 

My gut is saying Yellow or grey are the most obvious - but in a card with very little green, it might work for that too.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Doodlebawp said:

I'd say either Light Blue for that woman's hair filling up most of the image, or maroon as the top part of the image is all a red-brown color. Those are the two most dominant colors coming to mind.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

I should be able to work it between other games, 10-20 hours at a time until I get it all finished.

No problem! My personal gym coach is also playing that game, he's at the final palace and playing with his four-year old daughter, having a blast! :D I intend to play both versions soon, but for now I'm taking in other games, like Wild Arms(both versions) and Chicory: A Colorful Tale(both versions). Spoiler: These two games will end up on the card soon. ;)

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 8:58 PM, MooseSketts said:

What color would the below game image be classified as?

spacer.png

13 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

Must have missed this one! Once again, all I see is Light Blue lol. I think my eyes are broken.

and yeah, the bright yellow letter stand out too 😆

7 minutes ago, Ninjirella said:

Got my first update. 

dark blue - Power Wash Simulator and 

purple - Tekken 7

hope Tekken counts as purple? @DrBloodmoney for me it did with some squinting 

https://imgur.com/a/P8EU5ew

I think that's a bit too much squinting!

I'd use it for Maroon actually - and since Maroon is traditionally the hardest colour to fill, I think you'd be better doing that!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ninjirella said:

Thank you!
changed it up, so here’s my first update 😊

Dark blue - Power Wash Simulator

Maroon - Tekken 7

I enjoyed Tekken, was a fun plat

https://imgur.com/a/OYCNr71

Note - it's This Image:

L58925c.png

That goes in for Tekken 7, not the platinum image.

• Like 2