[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

8 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

Hey all

I know I said I was going to update after completing the two games I planned on doing but I wanted to play some other stuff, plus one of the games I couldn't think of where to put it so decided to just do the 1 game.

m1VanYR.png

Here is my board now, Orange is now taken up by Dragonball Z Kakarot which I decided to complete in honor of the passing of Akira Toriyama, no idea what the next game will be, I'll see when I complete another game :)

I think your gray and black are mixed on your card? It seems reversed to my eyes.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I think your gray and black are mixed on your card? It seems reversed to my eyes.

That is fair to say, the way I was doing it was the grey was for the colour of the title Alienation, and the black was for all of the black on charles, if you feel reversing them would be better i'm more than willing to change it :)

11 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

That is fair to say, the way I was doing it was the grey was for the colour of the title Alienation, and the black was for all of the black on charles, if you feel reversing them would be better i'm more than willing to change it :)

I'm no color police. Just personal opinion. 

DRAGON%20QUEST%20BUILDERS%202_2024032212

I promise to get back to my second card. Sadly, the game I am working on(Dragon Quest Builders 2) can't be used as Light Blue is already accounted for, so I made the game's flag represent the challenge.... well, it would but I can't get a brown block until post-game. :(

I'm almost done with that game so I'll be working on the rest of the second rainbow right after that. Good job on everyone keeping up with their rainbows! ;)

• Like 2