[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

On 3/5/2024 at 2:29 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I plan to do 16 cards to really assert my dominance over the colors

I know this is a joke, but I thought about this for a bit. That's 256 games/dlc to platinum/100%, which comes out to 21-1/3 games a month. So you've either got to be shoveling a LOT of shovelware, or you'd have to do some serious prep (starting now) to maybe have a chance at doing it in a couple years down the line. Or just be the luckiest player ever in games like Cities Skylines and Stellaris that have a bunch of DLC and get every random event you need when you need it. To sum it up, i dont think it's likely to be doable anytime soon 😅

• Like 1

Wow! Square Enix loves the Kaleidoscope Challenge so much they tried to include every color in Rebirth's cover art 😜

What color are we thinking for this one? 

L96011d.png

What about FF7 Remake's DLC? I've seen people use it for orange by my heart says pink. Thoughts? 

L893acf.png

Edited by Doodlebawp

20 minutes ago, Doodlebawp said:

Wow! Square Enix loves the Kaleidoscope Challenge so much they tried to include every color in Rebirth's cover art 😜

What color are we thinking for this one? 

L96011d.png

I'm planning on using Rebirth for orange (assuming the minigames don't kill me), and I can't really see putting it anywhere else. I didn't even notice the green and blue at the sides until a few days after release! I'm not really sure where I'd put Intermission, but I think you could justify pink.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, BrickwallBill said:

I know this is a joke, but I thought about this for a bit. That's 256 games/dlc to platinum/100%, which comes out to 21-1/3 games a month. So you've either got to be shoveling a LOT of shovelware, or you'd have to do some serious prep (starting now) to maybe have a chance at doing it in a couple years down the line. Or just be the luckiest player ever in games like Cities Skylines and Stellaris that have a bunch of DLC and get every random event you need when you need it. To sum it up, i dont think it's likely to be doable anytime soon 😅

Yeah, it's a joke... I think the only way it's doable is by playing a ton of short DLC like the Messenger or maybe some DBD DLC if you wanted to stay away shovelware. There's also plenty of games that could be done in 2 hours that are legit plats/100%s. But yeah, finding it for every color alone would take hours. 😂

22 hours ago, jh7459 said:

Need to throw a question out to the crowd. Just finished Ultros and I'm not sure what color to slot this into. It's all over the place but I feel like it might be brown or tan?

spacer.png

lol green really pops out for me 😆

• Like 2

This one is tough. I already have black and gray... it's been a few days and still can't decide if green is okay. Thoughts?

L121734.png

I plan to play the whole series anyways so green/light green is getting checked off eventually. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

This one is tough. I already have black and gray... it's been a few days and still can't decide if green is okay. Thoughts?

L121734.png

I plan to play the whole series anyways so green/light green is getting checked off eventually. 

imho, black and grey would work but because he's looking towards the logo, which guides the eye towards green, green is more fitting here. black might be more dominant color-wise but green is more dominant eye-wise, if that makes sense. depending on your other games down the line it could also be light green, I'd say.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

L121734.png

I had the same dilemma last year when I played the ps1 trilogy. I ended up putting the third game as green, the second as blue and discarding this one since it had already filled in black and gray.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Biscoito18 said:

I had the same dilemma last year when I played the ps1 trilogy. I ended up putting the third game as green, the second as blue and discarding this one since it had already filled in black and gray.

Yeah, I mean, my thoughts were that I'm going to get through the trilogy anyways and as you, said Syphon Filter 3 is perfect for green.

I'll just hold off for now.

• Like 1