[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

31 minutes ago, BrickwallBill said:

Cities Skylines and Stellaris are both pretty close to being able to do a full card on their own. Hats off to anyone who actually does that, because that amount of restarting games to try and get certain events or factions to spawn is way too tedious for me personally.

Neither would fill EVERY box of a card, but they'd both get pretty close. 

There's a few off the top of my head that are like skeleton keys for this even - Dead Cells, Far Cry 6, Sound Shapes, Rocket League, Dead by Daylight etc. - they can all fill a good half of a card in one fell swoop.

I think the only ones I've seen that come close to filling an entire card - or at least, only leave a couple of slots empty - would be one of the Train Sim World games, DJ MAX RESPECT, and Elder Scrolls Online, I think - they all have ludicrous numbers of DLC, with a lot of colourful splash images...

...but I bet they'd probably take as long to S-Rank as like 20 other games combined!

• Like 4

On 3/1/2024 at 8:47 AM, ProfSeajay7 said:

Is anyone else doing multiple cards, just curious. ;)

I plan to do 16 cards to really assert my dominance over the colors, but realistically, I'll be lucky to get a single card done because I'm a total slacker. :P

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I plan to do 16 cards to really assert my dominance over the colors, but realistically, I'll be lucky to get a single card done because I'm a total slacker. :P

Yeah, I'm with you, I just got my third entry in the Spring Backlog Event and was about to just do a swap because I screwed up and voided a trophy. I am a big slacker with FFXIV, I know that I need to get my character Endwalker before the release date of Dawntrail, but I am not feeling it. Maybe tomorrow when I get over this head cold. :(

Need to throw a question out to the crowd. Just finished Ultros and I'm not sure what color to slot this into. It's all over the place but I feel like it might be brown or tan?

spacer.png

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jh7459 said:

Need to throw a question out to the crowd. Just finished Ultros and I'm not sure what color to slot this into. It's all over the place but I feel like it might be brown or tan?

spacer.png

Dark purple maybe?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jh7459 said:

spacer.png

I'd accept for Maroon 👍

• Like 3