-Warning- platinum might lock

Wyvern321

38 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

Are you saying it can't be completed? 

What exactly is it doing/ not doing? 

There was an update for the back to the future dlc alongside the main game too so I'm wondering what it broke. 

The completion percentage didnt go up in the lists so it wouldnt register as clean, it went away after a reinstall.

I was just looking through the official patch notes, when I saw this:

Fixed achievements that unlock for the host not unlocking for the client in Career Mode

Does this now mean you can now get the Plat in entirely co-op 🤔? If yes, I need to update my Guide to reflect this.

3 hours ago, LOL_Jokke97 said:

The completion percentage didnt go up in the lists so it wouldnt register as clean, it went away after a reinstall.

It happened to me too, I had fully completed the progression of the last back to future scenario is gone,  a fresh 0%

and now I will just leave it alone😅

once again I'm so glad to have done all trophies in first timing

• Like 1

Woo! That Warhammer DLC was A LOT. 👀

I didn't check my Back to the Future progress before uninstalling but if what you guys are saying is true, i.e. that the patch broke it then I'll just reiterate what I said before: this seems like one of those  dev teams where you'll need to complete anything that drops right away because they're just gonna break it in the next patch.  My advice would be to purchase and do the Warhammer one as soon as you can if you care about getting 100%

I go for 100% in all PS games I get and I like to finish everything with the platinum. Decided not to do that this time and did the final level in one sitting last night to secure the platinum in case that trophy breaks again since it has been notoriously buggy since release. Getting this feels like Christmas. My profile is safe.

• Like 1

The same happened to me. I had actually left out a few trophies, including the one for watching the time machine reappear, so I had to complete the job again. It wasn't a big deal, didn't take long, but still, a bit of a shame that some progress was lost along the way.

Big thank you! to the devs for fixing the platinum trophy bug. They didn't have to, and more often than not other studios/devs don't fix trophy bugs (looking at you Sony's own Little Big Planet Karting) but you guys followed through and fixed the bug, which outside of the people on this web site, most people don't care. But it is great to see it fixed. One of the first things I do is going home to pop my PowerWash plat.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Does this now mean you can now get the Plat in entirely co-op 🤔? If yes, I need to update my Guide to reflect this.

Going to guess it's referring to the ones that you need to clean something specific before completing the level. Did the last level with a friend yesterday and only he got the trophy for finishing the story mode

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2024 at 5:38 PM, HuntingFever said:

Did you ever hear an answer to this? My wife is very into those "oddly satisfying" videos on Reddit and I think we could have fun playing together. I'm a 100% nut though and as much as I love my wife, I don't think I'd want to play through this twice just to earn the platinum. 

25 minutes ago, iamthedotcom said:

Did you ever hear an answer to this? My wife is very into those "oddly satisfying" videos on Reddit and I think we could have fun playing together. I'm a 100% nut though and as much as I love my wife, I don't think I'd want to play through this twice just to earn the platinum. 

I've got confirmation the DLCs now pop the trophies for everyone when in co-op, except for the bell ringing trophy in the BTTF DLC, which still has to be done by each player individually but I'm still none the wiser about the main game :(.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I've got confirmation the DLCs now pop the trophies for everyone when in co-op, except for the bell ringing trophy in the BTTF DLC, which still has to be done by each player individually but I'm still none the wiser about the main game :(.

Thanks for the fast response! I know it is a logical fallacy, but if the DLC can be done co-op, I'm going to choose to believe the main game might be similar. I may give it a whirl and see if the wife is interested. Cheers! 

• Like 1

Just now, iamthedotcom said:

Thanks for the fast response! I know it is a logical fallacy, but if the DLC can be done co-op, I'm going to choose to believe the main game might be similar. I may give it a whirl and see if the wife is interested. Cheers! 

Please let me know how it goes :).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see a lot of people here confirm that they received the career mode trophy after just starting the game with the patch but it didn't do it for me. 

I have all career mode levels at 100% and the trophy didn't pop. Since I can't replay the career levels, I don't know what to do now. I don't want to clear my save file and do it all over again.

I have all 38 missions at 100%. The "New" and "In Progress" tabs are empty. Anyone have an idea of something I might be missing?

Edited by KaBeeM

19 minutes ago, KaBeeM said:

I see a lot of people here confirm that they received the career mode trophy after just starting the game with the patch but it didn't do it for me. 

I have all career mode levels at 100% and the trophy didn't pop. Since I can't replay the career levels, I don't know what to do now. I don't want to clear my save file and do it all over again.

I have all 38 missions at 100%. The "New" and "In Progress" tabs are empty. Anyone have an idea of something I might be missing?

It sounds like your saves have been corrupted on some level so unless you have a really old backup handy, you will have to delete everything and start over from scratch :(.

• 2 weeks later...